PDA

View Full Version : Cool Wheels

doxyzoo
10-02-2008, 09:36 PM
A friend game me her bike (she can't ride it anymore) and her husband built the doggie cart so the kids and I could go for rides together. I painted it and did the really lousy lettering job. Rikka loves it ... Oscar does NOT! Well, he will just have to get used to it.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/doxyzoo/pets/bike2.gif

Back View - it says "Doxy Zoo"

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/doxyzoo/pets/bike1.gif

michelehbc
10-02-2008, 09:42 PM
How :cool: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:appl: :appl:

Barb
10-02-2008, 09:43 PM
:thumbup: How fun !

Linus
10-02-2008, 10:31 PM
That's awesome!!

Rileybugg
10-03-2008, 04:17 AM
What a fun idea!:cheer3:

Red Haired Girl
10-03-2008, 05:56 AM
That is so cool! Great exercise for you and fresh air for the pups.

Speaking of fresh air - you might want to think about a fender for the rear wheel or going to the hardware store and picking up a piece of screen material and some zip ties to attach it, for the front of the pups crate. Lots of fine grit and debris is thrown from the back tire. I'd hate to see them all covered in dust and road grime

Lisa
10-03-2008, 07:43 AM
That is so cool!

areese
10-03-2008, 08:12 AM
That is SOOOO cool!

JanUet
10-03-2008, 08:40 AM
I :love9: it!

What a teriffic idea! :cheer3:
Makes me want to buy and bike and do the same thing! -- Next Summer!

bsquared
10-03-2008, 09:06 AM
That is fabulous! I love it!!!!!! :)

TheDoxieHaus
10-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Very Cute, wonderful job on the paint job! and Rikka makes a beautiful model!

We bought one of the baby trailers for our two. They do fine as long as we are moving, as soon as we stop they are whining to get out.

lotsadox
10-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Those are VERY cool wheels. If Oscar doesn't like it, leave him home and take Rikka. He might decide that it's pretty nice. :wink:

doxyzoo
10-03-2008, 11:55 AM
That is so cool! Great exercise for you and fresh air for the pups.

Speaking of fresh air - you might want to think about a fender for the rear wheel or going to the hardware store and picking up a piece of screen material and some zip ties to attach it, for the front of the pups crate. Lots of fine grit and debris is thrown from the back tire. I'd hate to see them all covered in dust and road grime

Good point and good idea. I know how bad my car gets when I'm towing it with my rv. I always like DIY projects. I'm also looking to make a easy to install and remove, foldable sunshade for the crate. For when we go on rides on sunny days. (obviously after we leave Oregon) :sunny:

Very Cute, wonderful job on the paint job! and Rikka makes a beautiful model!

We bought one of the baby trailers for our two. They do fine as long as we are moving, as soon as we stop they are whining to get out.

Rikka likes to attack BIG dogs, so can't be trusted in anything less than steel. :rotfl:

Those are VERY cool wheels. If Oscar doesn't like it, leave him home and take Rikka. He might decide that it's pretty nice. :wink:

I have been leaving him at home since the scoliosis started bothering him. I DO hope he gets more comfortable about the process with her along to keep him calm. Though it will ALL have to wait for the rain to stop. :rolleyes: