PDA

View Full Version : Angus earns his keep

Courtney
10-08-2008, 11:45 PM
I saw a beetle or something (NOT a roach I don't think, at least not a giant waterbug) crawling across the floor, so I called Angus over and pointed him to it. He was very interested - such a good hunter! I wish I could take him to earthdog but I'm not going to get his ILP...he was supposed to have been adopted, but they backed out. He has a super strong prey drive!

Here he is sniffing around a bit. Napoleon also shows off for the camera.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/courtney/2926214052/

AgileOllie
10-09-2008, 03:19 AM
He is adorable!!! He looks alot like Lincoln, my foster. Did he ever catch that bug??

Lisa
10-09-2008, 05:49 AM
WOW he is cute - Man, I love Piebalds, and I see gorgeous Po is back to his svelte self.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Tex
10-09-2008, 07:28 AM
Jax is our resident hunter too. He has now decreed that there is something living under our deck that shouldn't be.....what is it with these pies and their hunting :scratch:

lotsadox
10-09-2008, 09:15 AM
What a good little hunter. :cheer3: :cheer3:

My dogs are totally worthless with bugs. I point one out to them and they look at it and look at me like "So? It's a bug. What do you want me to do about it?"

TheDoxieHaus
10-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Angus is gorgeous! (and so is Po!)

Ries is our hunter, he likes to crunch the bugs them spit out their little remains! Ewwwwwww:yuck:

Amanda
10-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Did he get the bug? What a good little hunter he is. It's sad that his adopters backed out.

Courtney
10-09-2008, 11:38 AM
I think the bug got away. :sosad: But, it kept Mr. ADD (Angus) busy for almost 30 whole minutes! He is a sweet dog and I adore him, he just has a ton of energy and loves to hunt for things. He is always trying to climb trees in the backyard.

And, Po is looking better, but there is still a lot of padding around his ribs....he is going to be in some races in a couple weeks in College Station. Guess we gotta start working out! haha.

bsquared
10-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Love that little hunter! :hearts: Braydi is a hunter, too...they would get along so well together. :)

Barb
10-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Awwww he is so cute !!! I love him digging in the bed making sure the bug wasn't in there !!!! And smoochies to Mr. handsome Po !