PDA

View Full Version : I just do not understand people

Yolanda
02-10-2006, 01:37 PM
This is just :sosad: and :mad4:. I just want to :sad3: :sad3:

Ok, I cannot get the link to work, but Basically in Baltimore, MD. Someone left six puppies out side in a plastic "tub/pen" overnight and they froze to death. When I get the link to work I will post it.

Goob
02-10-2006, 02:01 PM
:mad2: :mad1: :mad3: :mad:

I hope this person is charged with the maximum of everything and that he sits in a cold prison cell.

Frzframe
02-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Oh how awful! I can't even think about this with a house full of puppies right now. I'm so glad that Yankee was found before she gave birth cause if not I might not have 13 healthy happy babies to foster. Heck they weigh between 6.4 lbs and 9 lbs!!

mamaw
02-10-2006, 02:50 PM
What a awful way for those puppies to die. I can not understand how or why someone would do such a cruel thing.

K2
02-10-2006, 02:58 PM
That's terrible!!! Those poor puppies.:angel7: :angel7: I will never forget something that happened to me when I was about 7. I was with my dad in his truck(so I was sitting higher up then if I was in a car) There was a cardboard box in the middle of the road....as we passed it, I looked in...PUPPIES!!! I started screaming and crying and made my dad pull over and get them. They were all okay~but my dad had to virtually risk his life to get them.(what a guy!! :hug99:) It always pays to be daddy's little girl! And one of those pups turned out to be Sabrina(or Snuggy)a Rottie/GH mix~she was an awesome dog!!

lotsadox
02-10-2006, 04:04 PM
I think I found the article. Here's the link:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/bal-md.puppies10feb10,0,78243.story

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-10-2006, 04:15 PM
OMGosh! That is so dumb. That lady should have let the man save 'em :mad:
What do you guys think?!?!?

areese
02-10-2006, 04:39 PM
OMGosh! That is so dumb. That lady should have let the man save 'em :mad:
What do you guys think?!?!?

I think if I had known about it I wouldn't have been leaving them out there and just calling animal control....I would have had them in the house no matter what or called 911, I don't know what's wrong with people....
I'd sentence the owner to sit out in the cold naked for a night or two. poor little puppies. Some people are so damn dumb and cruel:mad2:
geez...I had to go hug and kiss my two after reading that.
Amy, Laika, and Owen

Yolanda
02-10-2006, 04:47 PM
Patrice,

Thanks for finding the article and posting it for me. So sad.

JanUet
02-10-2006, 07:31 PM
:mad: :mad1: :mad3: :mad2: I would have taken those puppies inside my home and then called Animal control to let them know I had them!

I don't blame the boy (but then again, when did teenagers start to listen to adults?).....I do blame the woman for leaving them there.

Sidenote: While I am driving and I see a cardboard box or garbage bag. I always go around it and then pull over to the side (when i can) and go check it. You never know what is in it, Puppies, kittens, Babies. What is the world coming to?

LUVMYGUNNER
02-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Thats awful.