PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Earthdog Brags!!

Jill
10-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Yesterday was the last trial of the season for us.

Reese was entered into IQ and Senior just for fun. He rocked IQ and since we were going to Senior, I let him work extra and he went almost a full 2 minutes! He didn't Q in Senior yesterday. He was a bit all over the place. It was a good thing it didn't count for anything! Ha. He went in, got a little confused at the false den, came out and then wandered around the area for a bit. I think maybe he was thinking about Saturday's Master? Anyway, he went back in on his own, and got there, worked great, and recalled good.

Bailey rocked IQ! It was his first Q since July!! He was great! Just like he had been earlier in the season. Then it was his turn in Junior. He took off the line, ran into the tunnel and he was gone. It seemed like it took forever for him to get there and start working. I thought he'd be over time. He worked and worked and they called me over to remove him. I said, he was over time right, and she said, no, I had him right at 30!! He Q'd! Bailey got his first Q in Junior! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. :cheer3:

What a way to end the season!!

AgileOllie
10-27-2008, 03:26 PM
Awesome job!!!! I bet you were SO excited!!!

Way to go!:cheer3: :cheer3:

Barb
10-27-2008, 03:35 PM
That is SO awesome !!! You should be very proud mommy - WE are proud of those boyz !!!! :toot:

Tex
10-28-2008, 08:03 AM
:congrats: on the Q's!!!! Do we get any pics of the boys with their ribbons? (Do they get ribbons?)

areese
10-28-2008, 08:30 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill
10-28-2008, 08:35 AM
:congrats: on the Q's!!!! Do we get any pics of the boys with their ribbons? (Do they get ribbons?)

Yeah, they got ribbons, but I haven't taken them yet. Been a little hectic. But I will!

bittyup
10-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Hey guyz...job well done!!! We are very proud of you !!!:appl: :hearts: :appl: :cheer3: