PDA

View Full Version : Laika weekend update

areese
11-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Laika had a great weekend!. Me...I was near death from heart failure many times due to trying to keep Laika from doing things I don't think she is ready for. Good lord, she is one BUSY dog...always has been but I never had to take so much notice of it before.
She has already humped Bob (twice) Chased Bob (twice) got up on my computer chair (once) and pinned Bob to the ground (twice) so she can lick his ears. It's nerve-wracking.
She's obviously feeling great. She is walking very well and starting to be able to trot. She can run well(not that I am letting her) but trotting takes all 4 legs working evenly so she is skipping a bit. I swear she reminds me of a little kid..she just CAN'T just WALK. Gotta be running, skipping, hopping...she's such a crazy girl. VERY happy to have a little freedom.

doxyzoo
11-03-2008, 11:35 AM
And I bet Bob is just thrilled for her recovery, as well. :rotfl:

We are all glad she is progressing well and good luck "keeping a good dog down!"

Barb
11-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Amy - that just makes me warm all over and a big smile on my face !!!! As Ellen says... Wishing you the best of luck Keeping a good doxie down !!!!!
:)

oceangirls
11-03-2008, 01:07 PM
The problem seems to be BOB :rolleyes:

Great update nonetheless :cheer3:

Kasianni
11-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Great news!! Glad she is doing so well

K2
11-03-2008, 02:37 PM
:cheer3: Great update!!! Thanks! :cheer3:

ebmw1975
11-03-2008, 02:45 PM
:appl: Laika:cheer3: So glad to hear such a great report! And Huge :ditto: to Keeping a good doxie down! Poor Bob :rotfl: