View Full Version : forgot to mention this...

Fluffy
12-06-2005, 01:02 PM
When I stopped for gas yesterday, Lora was chatting on and on about BJ. He got his stitches out from his surgery :banana: He is basically back to his normal goofball self. I have never seen a dog quite like him...his favorite thing to do is roll. He doesn't care what he's rolling in, or on. She was out with him just a bit ago, and there he was, rolling around like a maniac in the snow!! She's going to have fun getting the snowballs out of his fur!! (he's a golden retriever so has long shaggy fur) He looked really good compared to the last time I saw him, with his little ear all bandaged up!!!

Lisa
12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
:cheer: :cheer:

That is wonderful news Becca!! Thank you for the update. :banana: :banana:

Jen
12-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Excellent news!

Tasha is big on rolling on the gym mats on our floor, and in the grass. But in snow? :seeya:

Fluffy
12-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Excellent news!

Tasha is big on rolling on the gym mats on our floor, and in the grass. But in snow? :seeya:

That was my exact repsonse!! In fact, the day I met Lora and the dogs when I first got the apt, that is exactly what he was doing! Well, until he saw Buddy, then he just tried to roll on Buddy :rofl: The coldness does not seem to bother him one bit!

Patt
12-06-2005, 01:54 PM
:cheer2: for BJ, I'm happy to hear he's back to his normal self. :party1:

LUVMYGUNNER
12-07-2005, 01:02 AM
Did your sister ever hear anything about that rescue??

Fluffy
12-07-2005, 01:07 AM
If you mean Sidney, I posted about it in that thread...the family that was told about him b4 T-giving and b4 he was posted on the web site got him. :( She was really heartbroken but I think she has realized that for now its for the better. Someday, another little dachsie will join their home and fit in well. Thanks for asking!!