PDA

View Full Version : I have to brag about Juney and Trixie

JuneyTrixie
11-12-2008, 11:31 PM
This morning, I was talking to someone on the phone and Juney and Trixie started barking like crazy. Apparently, they saw a squirrel or bunny through the window and were just barking away. I couldn't hear the lady on the phone so I told her to wait a moment, then went into the family room and said in a firm (unraised) voice, "Juney. Trixie. Quiet!" They immediately quieted (although they were still shaking). The lady on the phone said, "I can't believe they stopped! My dogs would have ignored me!"

I'm so proud of Juney and Trixie for obeying me....for once! :D

:cheer3: :cheer3: :love9: :cheer3: :cheer3:

lotsadox
11-12-2008, 11:35 PM
:woohoo: What good dogs :cheer3: :cheer3:

Can you come to my house and teach Scooter?

Otto'sMom
11-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Then stop by mine and SHUT DOLLY THE EFF UP!!!!

ebmw1975
11-13-2008, 12:10 AM
:appl: :appl:

Yeah we have my mom and sister believing that the boys are better behaved then they really are. I speak to my mom and sis on the phone often and 90% of the time I can ask the boys to quiet and they do, at least indoors, and outside as long as no squirrls , dogs, or people pass by :rotfl: .

Otto'sMom
11-13-2008, 12:11 AM
I usually just have to say "Hold On" and then tell the dogs to "HAY! SHUT IT UP" and then pretend that I'm not totally uncouth.

AgileOllie
11-13-2008, 07:14 AM
I'm really impressed!!!

I usually just have to say "Hold On" and then tell the dogs to "HAY! SHUT IT UP" and then pretend that I'm not totally uncouth.

That sounds like me at my house. Of course they look at me like I'm stoopid and go on barking even louder.:rolleyes:

Barb
11-13-2008, 10:12 AM
:woonana: That is awesome !!! I know from experience.... mine wouldn't stop !!! Go kids !

Teddysmom
11-13-2008, 04:02 PM
WOW!!! That is fantastic. You go girls!!

The only time mine will be quiet when I ask them to is if I have the squirt bottle of doom in my hands when I tell them to be quiet. Otherwise, they just ignore me and keep barking at whatever it is they were barking at.

Lisa
11-14-2008, 08:21 AM
For some reason Pixel thinks all phone calls are for him :rolleyes: Then P'nut gets in on the action. I have to take a hand full of kibble and toss it down the hallway to get them to be quiet.

I am very impressed that Juney & Trixie listen to you. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: