PDA

View Full Version : THey're on to me

Mama S.
02-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Went to the only local store to pick up more medallions - had my handy dandy coupon ready - they didn't have any:shocked: the stupid case was full of the patties - at double the price. Of course they won't order any more medallions until they sell all their patties - they have to buy a minimum amount. Told them to remmeber that I had dachshunds and needed the smaller medallions - to please keep me in mind when they place their next order that Iwould gladly buy more than one bag... grrrrrr - now have to think of what i'm going to do. I cannot afford to feed the NV to the herd without cost help - the coupon was a blessing - will get off and search for a source of plain raw -
Sandi

JanUet
02-13-2006, 08:48 AM
I would call them next time to make sure they have the medallions in stock before I head out. Is there anywhere else you can buy them Sandi?

Did you end up picking up the patties for your crew?

Jen
02-13-2006, 10:02 AM
I'm hoping to find a store that carries the medallions once we move to Brooklyn. I can't find them here. Other products but not those.

Medallion :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for you Sandi. Maybe there's somewhere else nearby that will carry them?

Mama S.
02-13-2006, 10:19 AM
The next closest store is over 100 miles away :( Which I found weird as I have been buying them at Peachtree Natural Foods and they have more than 1 location here. I called but was told that they do not carry them. Will be going back tongiht to buy the spoiled brats some patties - you should have seen the looks I got last night when dinner was kibble. :curse: Good thing looks can't kill!!
Sandi

Courtney
02-13-2006, 12:20 PM
Sandi, have you called any grocery butcher store depts or butcher stores to see if they will sell you stuff in bulk? Are there any chicken or meat processing plants near you? Maybe this link will help: http://columbus-ga.meat-packers.addresses.com/s2/73.html

See if you can score a case of chicken thighs and go for it! :D

JanUet
02-15-2006, 08:27 AM
Natures Variety web site does have locations where you can buy their products. Did you look there?

www.naturesvariety.com