PDA

View Full Version : Meet Bart

Yolanda
02-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Meet Bart my lastest foster. He needs a lot of :rayz: :rayz: and :pray: :pray: :pray1: Bart is an ex-mill dogs about 5 years old. A red piebald with a pink spot on his nose. He is skin and bones and you can see every rib. His teeth are rotten and one is so bad it is ready to fall out. He smells to high Heaven and back. Also, to top it off I think he has an ear infection. No potty skills, but he does fine on a leash. He is a cuddler and will jump on you lap to aay down. He does not want to be petted just lays on your lap.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/SkinnyBoy.jpg

Lisa
02-11-2006, 09:18 PM
OMG Yo, I shouldn't have opened your post, because I think my heart just broke. Thank goodness he found his :angel7: and will now be safe.

:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: that his ear infection and teeth are all better soon.

bumpergirl
02-11-2006, 09:43 PM
I am so angry that anyone calling themselves a breeder would allow his health to deteriorate to this degree, but at the same time I'm relieved that he has found his way to you and your safe haven. Bless you for taking him in!

Here's big :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for him to make a quick turn-around to good health.

Nancy
02-11-2006, 09:51 PM
holy cow Yolanda! How did you go about fostering him? Poor little angel! Sending some mega :bigrayz: 's and a big kiss!

areese
02-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Thank God for angels like you to save that poor baby.

Amy, Laika, and Owen

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Yo, you are the best! I' m glad you found this :angel7: Sending :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for :hearts: & health to this little one.

Otto'sMom
02-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Super big:bigrayz: :bigrayz: and antistankbreff:bigrayz: :bigrayz: for this precious little dude. How did he find his way into the rescue?

LUVMYGUNNER
02-11-2006, 10:31 PM
He sure is cute.

Frzframe
02-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Oh what a sad life that little boy had. I'm sure with your tender loving care he'll be right as rain very soon plus he'll be soooooooooo happy!

BethMH
02-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Oh Yolanda - he is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! :hearts: :hearts:
I CANNOT believe the condition he is in!! UGH!
Poor thing. Oh this just breaks my heart into a zillion pieces. How can anyone look this baby in his eyes and deny him proper food, healthcare, and love?????????? Oh I HATE these pupper millers!

Helen
02-11-2006, 11:42 PM
Oh, poor baby! :heartbk: He's in the best hands now, though! Lots of "get healthy soon" :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: .

Patt
02-12-2006, 03:56 AM
Sending many :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: and :pray: to your new little fellow, he's pretty cute. :hearts: :hearts:

Alex's Mom
02-12-2006, 07:49 AM
Such a beautiful boy...that adorable, trusting face absolutely :heartbk: . How they can endure all that abuse and still be so trusting is beyond me. You're such an :angel7: Yolanda and a huge :bighug:for all that you do. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for his quick recovery now that he's safe and loved.

isobelsmom
02-12-2006, 07:55 AM
Yo, and he's not even a LH red?! What's up with THAT???????

I think because he reminds me of the shape my little L J was in when I got him. Those teeth can drop you from another room, can't they?

I just want a tiny piece of that "breeder!" :mad1: :curse: so I can beat the snot out of him/her/them!!!!!!!! That poor little boy; and so darn cute too.

Grrrr. Here's to Yo, who will get him into wonderful shape in the blink of an eye :angel7: ! And many healing :bigrayz: :rayz: :bigrayz: that he gets better including the petting.

Have you tried just resting your hand lightly on his body? Can he handle that? Let me know....Big hugs to you both! :love: :bighug: :heart14:

Jill
02-12-2006, 08:16 AM
I love him. He's so cute. You'll fatten him up in no time I bet!:hearts:

mamaw
02-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Awwww with that look he certainly pulls at the heart strings. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: and :AngelPray :AngelPray :AngelPray :AngelPray for him.

Jen
02-12-2006, 12:36 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for poor skinny Bart and thanks, as always, to you Yolanda for having a huge heart and being a rescue :angel7: for so many puppers in need.

lotsadox
02-12-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm so glad that he found our Yolanda :angel7: His life may have had a rough start, but it's all going to change now! :hula1: Sending rayz :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Mama S.
02-12-2006, 02:06 PM
As usual , Yo the mighty :angel7: is in the right place at almost the right time. Sending massive :bigrayz: for nice clean teeth, a few extra pounds and lots of potty learning!! :hearts: you YO!!
Sandi

K2
02-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Oh my....Poor little guy is lucky to have found his way to you. Thanks for caring for him. Sending him mega :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Linus
02-12-2006, 02:22 PM
Poor baby!!!! My goodness. :sosad: In your loving care though, he should be in great shape in no time!

HotDogMama
02-12-2006, 06:05 PM
How sad........ he is a cutie though, I can't believe people are so stupid, Thanks for all you do Yolanda! You truley are an :angel7: and he is lucky to be with you now. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: Mega rays for a special boy!

Anatresia
02-12-2006, 08:43 PM
Poor honey bunny!! He is a cutie piebald, though! I'm sure you'll have him smelling and looking good in no time!:hearts: :angel7:

jennie_c_d
02-12-2006, 09:39 PM
POOR BART! He's going to be SOOOO handsome when you get him straightened out and healthy:)

Gay Larsen
02-12-2006, 11:31 PM
Yolanda: I am soooo happy for this poor little underfed dog; what possesses people to allow a dog to get in this condition. My God - - what does it cost to feed one of these little guys. I used to belong to Puppymill Rescue & the dogs they save are absolutely the most pitiful little hearts in the world.

Won't you be glad when his dental is done? In the meantime, you'll have to keep a lot of "spray" around - - I'm having to do the same since we adopted Fritz. Poor Bart has sure paid his dues hasn't he? It won't be long, Yolanda, and he will look like a new dog - - he probably thinks he died and landed in Heaven. Plz. take pics as you go along; it will be fun to see the before and after of him.

GAY and the Gang

JanUet
02-13-2006, 08:45 AM
OMG! What a sweet Lil Face Bart has. After all he has been thru...We know you can fix him up right Yolanda. My heart is broken just looking into his eyes :( On a brighter note.....He is with an :angel7: that will love him up and soothe away all the nightmares of his past. :hearts:

What is his story Yolanda?

Rae
02-13-2006, 09:22 AM
reminds me of someone else I used to know. :scratch: can't rightly place who it might be though, since the pupper I found in my barn really no longer resembles SuperDuchie. If my meager skills and know how can help her so much, then Bart experiencing the Wonders Of Yo will be winning the Best Of Breed, Best of Show in like a week...

Thank Dog you got your hands on him, Yolanda. He is a lucky boy. (and cute too)

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: for Bart and his resident :angel7:

Bella's Mom
02-14-2006, 03:02 PM
That poor baby. It breaks my heart to see an animal in that condition. I can't believe people are capable of this type of treatment but I know it happens everyday. Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh. I'm so glad he's found his way to you Yolanda. He'll get the love and care he deserves and you'll get him the best forever home he could ever hope for. Big :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for him and lots of hugs. :hearts: