PDA

View Full Version : Question for Belly Band users

Barb
12-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Rudy has been marking quite a bit lately, and I have a belly band, but have never used. Do you leave them on all day? I am gone about 10 hrs a day at work, and some days would be able to come home for lunch, but not every day.

Wondered if it would irritate or if they were even supposed to be worn that long at one stretch.

Andrea has suggested that Toby River may need to wear one too. I don't want a double peefest when he gets there, so I thought I would start with Rudy now.

Your thoughts and suggestions are much appreciated !

lotsadox
12-04-2008, 11:33 AM
I used one on Bogart and may have to on Cash (aka Marker Man :mad3:). He's going through on of his marking phases. :rolleyes: I crated mine when I wasn't there and then used the belly band when I was home. That way they couldn't mark things, but didn't need to wear the belly band all day.

ebmw1975
12-04-2008, 05:15 PM
When we first got Oscar I was working and he hadnt been fixed yet. But he had to get healthier first so he had to wear a belly band all the time, cuz he was sneaky like that. I put a pad in it and when he marked it bothered him some, but I honestly think that it bothering him helped make him stop doing it inside IMHO. If they are free to roam I would have him wear it, but if xpen/crated then not.

areese
12-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Deer Wudy!
WARNING!!! Dey are gonna mess wiz yer peen!!!!! You bedder stop peeing in da house!!!!! Yer peen is in DANGER!
lub,
Owen Weenie

bittyup
12-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Dear Wudy, Hi. My brudder(who I nebber met)Mickey wore da belly bands when he got older cause he leaked alot.(Da kitties told me dis) You can get da belly bands on da Ebay in kool colors and patterns so you don;t hab to feel silly wearing it. Mick like da one with all da flames on it like a top fuel racer.it is still better not to pee in da house tho. Owen Weeny is right. Lub,Your friend Doxie. P.S. If you do pee in da house don't get caught. If you get a kitty you can blame da kitty.