PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Snowy Rap Up

Nancy
02-12-2006, 05:43 PM
So, after sleeping all day, eating cookies and preparing lunches for work, I decide to take a couple of pix of some racing leathers I need to sell on
E-bay. While I was snapping away, I took a couple of really cute pix of Molly. Being please that I actually accomplished something today, I sit down at my computer, plug the camera in to download the pix and i get this message, USB outage. Hum, that's weird. I look down and guess what? Molly has CHEWED the cord into a zillion pieces. ARGHGHGGHGHG!!! She know's i'm very upset with her, because I would NOT let her sit on my lap while I am on the computer. Instead, she is sulking on the couch.

I was very worried about her not wanting to pee and poop today because of all of the snow and wind, but she's gone each time I've brought her out. Whew, one less thing to think about today!

Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to work tomorrow, I'm bored out of my mind!

Jill
02-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Oh no! So Molly is a chewer huh? What kind of cookies? I hope they were worthwhile and had chocolate in them. Um, has anyone tried the milk chocolate covered oreos with mint? :faint:

Goob
02-12-2006, 06:06 PM
The Professor recently chewed thru the monitor cable - I guess a plea for some attention! His way of saying, "Get off the puter mommy!"

Nancy
02-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Oh no! So Molly is a chewer huh? What kind of cookies? I hope they were worthwhile and had chocolate in them. Um, has anyone tried the milk chocolate covered oreos with mint? :faint:

this is the second time she has chewed something! the first time it was her leash, i thought it got caught in something, but after this little incident, i know what REALLY happened! :rotfl:

i had italian cookies. i'm glad i didnt have those oreo ones, i would of eatten the entire pack in one sitting!

HotDogMama
02-12-2006, 06:34 PM
My Molly did that the 1st week we had her, they will go to any length to make sure we can't post or take pictures!! Sorry for you cord!!

oceangirls
02-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to work tomorrow, I'm bored out of my mind!

Molly must have been bored too!!:shocked:

Cassie ate through 4 (four) Dell laptop power cords. At the time they were about $100 each. I believe she has outgrown this tendency.

LUVMYGUNNER
02-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Don't forget to post pictures when you can of the snow.