PDA

View Full Version : Pippit Missed His HooGrandparents

K2
12-06-2005, 03:09 PM
My parents have been in Florida for six weeks. They got back on Sunday night. We went over after work yesterday. Pippit was hilarious!! He usually flies right by Grandpa to get to Grandma~but he was running back and forth between them, crying and moaning and trying to get them to pick him up! It was so funny. And my dad was thrilled with the reception because he usually saves that for my mom. And when it was time to leave, he jumped up on Grandpa and gave me the "but I don't want to leave" look.

Jen
12-06-2005, 03:11 PM
Pippit has come such a long way, crying and moaning for affection is wonderful! His grandparents must have been so flattered! Awwww.

Lisa
12-06-2005, 03:19 PM
You have done so amazing with Pippit :appl: :appl:

I always get a little sad when Pogo makes a bigger fuss for my parents than he does for me - but I get to see him everyday and them only once in a while.

I am sure it made their homecoming even more special to have such an adorable little welcoming committee.

Patt
12-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Aww that is so sweet, I'm sure they were more than thrilled. Pippit has come a long way with your TLC. :hearts:

lotsadox
12-06-2005, 05:53 PM
You have worked wonders with Pippit! That's so cute that he's just moaning for attention.

jenfer
12-06-2005, 06:22 PM
That is so sweet. :hearts:

oceangirls
12-06-2005, 11:08 PM
that really is nice - your work with him has paid off :) :banana:

Fluffy
12-07-2005, 12:43 AM
So glad Pippit was happy to see his grandparents!! I get a little jealous when my guys get overjoyed to see my parents too, but it goes away quickly when they start to lick and get put down and come running back to mudder...usually only takes about 3 min...flat. Glad you had a good visit!!