PDA

View Full Version : Pippit and Dunkin Donuts

K2
02-13-2006, 12:43 PM
The Boston thread got me to thinking about this. Pippit KNOWS when we're at DD and I think he even recognizes the coffee cup!!! When he's in the car(or at home and I come in with a cup of DD coffee)he immediately looks like, hey where's my Munchkin???? Of course, I always get him one plain Munchkin so he's never disappointed. :) He's so smart! :hearts:

Nancy
02-13-2006, 12:57 PM
yum, donunts! i havent had a munchin in 10 years!

goldbergdsp
02-13-2006, 01:18 PM
This is so true. Remy is the same way. When we are driving in my truck, he just sits in the passenger seat, but as soon as I pull up to the drive thru he jumps on my lap, and when we get to the window he sticks his head out to make sure that the people working see him & they always give him a plain munchkin. When he is not with me & i come home with my coffee & my egg & cheese sandwich on a plain bagel he just runs over to the couch & sits there until i give him the last peice, he knows exactly what he is doing! Dunkin Donuts even has our dogs addicted!

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-13-2006, 01:19 PM
The reason he knows is b'cos he can smell the scent on you. I know b'cos I worked for Pizza Hut & my pupper LOVED my clothes!

Mama S.
02-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Hershey is a Sonic man! All I have to do is mention the S word and he's bouncing off the walls. He does so love tots!! Chicken in a bucket (KFC) comes in a close second!
Sandi

Alex's Mom
02-13-2006, 01:56 PM
Poor old Alex isn't as smart as your puppers!!! She gets all excited at the bank drivethrough...can't quite get that you need the money drivethrough before you can go to the food drivethrough :rotfl: (She also is a bit confused about the purpose of the bridge toll!) Of course, the fact that the Dairy Queen is right next door to the bank probably doesn't help.....we :hearts: :hearts: our ice cream!!!!

K2
02-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Poor old Alex isn't as smart as your puppers!!! She gets all excited at the bank drivethrough...can't quite get that you need the money drivethrough before you can go to the food drivethrough :rotfl: (She also is a bit confused about the purpose of the bridge toll!) Of course, the fact that the Dairy Queen is right next door to the bank probably doesn't help.....we :hearts: :hearts: our ice cream!!!!

You should find a different bank! My bank has a jar of dog treats at the window!

Alex's Mom
02-13-2006, 02:34 PM
Unfortunately we don't have anything as sophisticated as a "personed" bank drivethrough around here...only ATMs! (I don't know what it's like in the US, but in Canada bank tellers are becoming an endangered species! Most of the university kids I teach have never set foot inside a bank; all their business is done either over the phone, online or at an ATM). On the bright side, the bridge toll guys have been known on occasion to hand over a biccy!

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-17-2006, 12:50 AM

Alex must really love people. Maybe he is very socialable?!?!

Alex's Mom
02-17-2006, 08:30 AM
she's only really sociable when there's food involved:rotfl: She's not overly picky (or polite) about the source of it, either!!! The bridge toll guy handed her a biscuit one time and almost lost his fingers in the process! he was a good sport about it though (a dog guy!). But for the most part, my little girl is about the least sociable pupper going.

Bella's Mom
02-17-2006, 02:50 PM
That is so cute! I was getting a visual thinking about Pippit looking at you like hey woman, where's my munchkin!? :rotfl: