PDA

View Full Version : Westminster Show is Mon & Tues

Yolanda
02-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Bark like a dog

"Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show" Is on Monday and Tuesday (8 p.m., USA Network). The Hounds (our beloved Dachshunds group) is Tuesday.

Let the classy woofing begin. It's the 130th Westminster, with the USA Network once again on pooch patrol for two nights of live coverage from Madison Square Garden.

I have to admit I am addicted to the dog shows.

lotsadox
02-13-2006, 06:33 PM
I've got my recorder set! :banana: :banana:

Linus
02-13-2006, 07:01 PM
PHEW! Thank goodness the Hounds are Tuesday. I was so worried about it conflicting with the Bachelor!! Man, I need a TiVo! :lol:

quavec
02-14-2006, 10:30 AM
PHEW! Thank goodness the Hounds are Tuesday. I was so worried about it conflicting with the Bachelor!! Man, I need a TiVo! :lol:

I didn't realize the hounds weren't until today - I struggled to stay awake but must have nodded off right after the non-sporting group. Thank goodness I didn't miss the dachshunds!

Will have to hope the hounds are early this evening!

Yolanda
02-14-2006, 11:19 AM
I think they are the second group tonight.

Last night there was two BIG upsets. Tonight should be interesting.

Nancy
02-14-2006, 11:35 AM
sweet! i went to the show a couple of years ago and loved every minute! a total blast! i hope i remember to watch it! :rotfl:

Jen
02-14-2006, 12:35 PM
The show is just 8 blocks from where I work and its killing me that I'm here and not there watching the doxies. I went about 5 years ago and it was great! Maybe next year....

So yes, I'll be watching tonight, and checking online for the Breed judging (http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/2006/video/breed/index2.html)

areese
02-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the reminder! I've got the DVR set for tonight!