PDA

View Full Version : Critters Showing Their Pearly Whites

Otto'sMom
01-09-2009, 08:37 PM
I had clicked this link Showing off their pearly whites (http://www.disaboom.com/Blogs/saydrah/archive/2008/11/24/say-quot-ahh-quot-35-cute-animals-showing-off-their-pearly-whites.aspx) and was expecting the usual critters, Lions and big game. But at number 19, there's a stunning black and tan doxie! Also a hedgie!

Barb
01-09-2009, 08:55 PM
OMg - those are too cute !!! I love the wabbit and I can never get over how UGLY badgers are !

areese
01-09-2009, 08:55 PM
They are so cute! The hedgie is adorable. But my very favorite is the guinea pig!!!! I love them!!!! I want one so badly but the thought of it in Laika's jaws being shaken to death keeps me from getting one..

Otto'sMom
01-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Rue caught one of the mice visiting my home and he wouldn't let anyone else kill it. He just drooled it to near death. Little feller would try to hide under him and he'd just jump up cause he tickled his peener, take him back in his mouth and set him down again. I caught it and released it over the fence.

areese
01-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Laika put the whole mouse in her mouth and just chomps it, then tosses its lifeless limp body in the air, pounces on it, rolls on it, runs from me with it in her mouth, gaily tosses it some more...
I'm just paranoid about her killing them cuz I don't vaccinate her for lepto and I would think the poor mousie pees in her mouth.
I was thinking...I wouldn't mind the mice in the house if only they didn't poop and pee on things. SO...if I could housebreak all the mice...set up little mousey litter boxes or something...we could all live in harmony.
They DO eat the cat food in the garage. Or they hide it, anyway. They put it in my boots and shoes if I leave them out there. I think I also roast mice in the the engine or exhaust of my truck quite regularly. Cuz it smells like I'm cooking something. Kinda like CHICKEN. And when I get my oil changed, there is usually like a pound of cat food in my air cleaner filter. It's embarrassing a little.

Mama S.
01-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Laika put the whole mouse in her mouth and just chomps it, then tosses its lifeless limp body in the air, pounces on it, rolls on it, runs from me with it in her mouth, gaily tosses it some more...
I'm just paranoid about her killing them cuz I don't vaccinate her for lepto and I would think the poor mousie pees in her mouth.
I was thinking...I wouldn't mind the mice in the house if only they didn't poop and pee on things. SO...if I could housebreak all the mice...set up little mousey litter boxes or something...we could all live in harmony.
They DO eat the cat food in the garage. Or they hide it, anyway. They put it in my boots and shoes if I leave them out there. I think I also roast mice in the the engine or exhaust of my truck quite regularly. Cuz it smells like I'm cooking something. Kinda like CHICKEN. And when I get my oil changed, there is usually like a pound of cat food in my air cleaner filter. It's embarrassing a little.

thank you Amy for my Friday night laugh!

areese
01-09-2009, 10:10 PM
thank you Amy for my Friday night laugh!

Anytime :)
I didnt' think it was funny when I wrote it, then when I read it I thought..dam, Amy, you are one wierd person. I think it's cuz I spend a lotta time alone or something.

doxiemommy3
01-09-2009, 10:16 PM
LOL but for some reason...the Canadian Goose looked very scary to me....and it did nto have big giant teeth like some of the other meat eating animals.

Thanks for sharing, loved it....made me smile which I needed today:cheer3:

RosaC
01-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Haha, that's hilarious! The ferret was too funny!

ebmw1975
01-11-2009, 02:10 AM
Amy you made me LOL :rotfl: . Your stories are almost as good as Anipal stories.
LOved the link and the pics, I also likes how they changed the names to have them soundlike your yawning.
Dachhhhhshund (giggle)

Tex
01-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Those are too funny! I think I like the way they did the name of each animal the best! And that dachshund is just adorable! He or she looks just like my current foster, they even both have blue collars!