PDA

View Full Version : Fingers crossed for Chrystyna and Princess!

Courtney
02-14-2006, 01:35 PM
Well, Chrystyna is in Hawaii right now (I'm jealous!) and I was supposed to be watching her foster, Princess, while she was gone. BUT, Princess went down to Austin on Saturday to a FOREVER HOME! Some previous CTDR adopters have an active b/t boy and wanted her as a playmate for him. Someone is home most of the time because they have different work schedules. They were briefed on Miss Princess' active and diva-like nature and still wanted to meet her. The meeting went well, and she's still at their house. Everyone cross your fingers that Princess will be staying with her new brother Hank and her two new daddies in Austin. Princess has been adopted and returned twice, so we are all pulling for her, but I have a feeling it will all be just fine. Chrystyna was terribly upset but also very happy for Princess. So, THANKS Chrystyna for fostering and congrats to Princess! I'm sure Chrystyna will chime in when she gets back!

Here is Princess at my house Friday night. She made her own little bed out of a throw pillow.

http://static.flickr.com/24/98837680_7abfb4dcd6.jpg

Yolanda
02-14-2006, 01:40 PM
Adoptions :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for a successful placement for the Diva.

Patt
02-14-2006, 01:45 PM
:crossfin: :crossfin: and paws crossed with a few positive thoughts being sent that Princess has found her forever home. :rayz: :rayz:

Mama S.
02-14-2006, 02:02 PM
Many :bigrayz: that a forever home is kept - sounds like a great one!!
sandi

Nancy
02-14-2006, 02:20 PM
lot's of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for a forever home!

Courtney
02-14-2006, 02:22 PM
I just got this email from the volunteer who did the adoption...Hank is the dog and James and Hector are the daddies! YAY FOR PRINCESS! :)

"Hi all, I just talked to James Presson. They are thrilled with Princess. She is Hector's constant companion and just LOVES Hank! They play together and groom each other all the time. They decided the name Lucy fit her and was easier to swallow than "Princess". She is already responding to it. They said we could deposit their check, they could not even imagine giving her up."

JanUet
02-14-2006, 02:23 PM
Sending tons and tons of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for the Little Diva.
Hopefully she is in her FINAL Forever Home! :hearts:

Rae
02-14-2006, 02:36 PM
courtney, :urock: and I am sure C will be thrilled at the good news. Princess Lucy sounds like she is in good hands and the only estrogen in the house. That can be a good thing.

Bella's Mom
02-14-2006, 03:06 PM
Fingers, toes, AND eyes crossed that it works out for Princess! She is a little darling. :hearts:

lotsadox
02-14-2006, 03:32 PM
All paws and fingers crossed here! :crossfin: :crossfin: :crossfin:

LUVMYGUNNER
02-14-2006, 08:48 PM
Hope it works out in her forever home.

Frzframe
02-14-2006, 09:01 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Awsome!! Lucy is such a cute name for a little girl. :)

Chrystyna
02-24-2006, 09:30 PM
Oh man... the tears started flowing when I saw this thread. I miss that little girl so much!!! My house is so quiet and uneventful without her. I haven't taken down her crate in the room yet and every time I see it I get choked up. It's amazing how close you can get to them in such a short amount of time.

I got an email from one of her daddies today and he still seems very pleased with her. He said he can't imagine how those 2 people returned her. I told him I felt the same way. She had me wrapped around her paw the minute I picked her up!

Courtney, you'll have to send me that picture of her. It's cute! I looked at her little face though and all I could think of was she was probably thinking...why didn't they want me? Big meanie Aaron...I wanted her and totally would have kept her!!!