PDA

View Full Version : Unstuffy toys

areese
03-11-2009, 12:54 PM
For those who like those "flat" unstuffed toys, they have cute ones at Walgreen's for 3 dollars! They have foxes, skunks, raccoons, chipmunks, and squirrels!
AND Owen just tugged the toy with Laika. Owen has Fear Of Toys but recently started playing with a fluffy orange monkey toy. I've been clicking him when he gets a toy-he doesn't like squeaking so I made him two pink fluffy pillow things that he will play with on once in a while.
But for him to TUG???? And with LAIKA???? I wish I bought two of the toys (we don't have walgreens here-I was out and about teaching a how to sew a dachshund harness workshop and stopped in)

Lisa
03-11-2009, 01:23 PM
That is so cool. You must have been so happy to see them play together.

:congrats: on the teaching!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tex
03-11-2009, 01:29 PM
:way2go: Owen!!! I'm glad he likes the toy!

I wanna take a "how to sew a dachshund harness" class taught by Amy :hissy:

areese
03-11-2009, 01:53 PM
I drove a fricking hour and a half almost and only 2 showed up!

Chris
03-11-2009, 05:58 PM
I drove a fricking hour and a half almost and only 2 showed up!

Oh that's crappy. Well at least you knew that I couldn't make it ahead of time.

BTW Amy, there are Walgreens aplenty here...what do these things look like? I just can't picture them Ollie is a champion destuffer so I am wondering if I should test one out on him... I can grab you something if I happen to see it.

Chris
03-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Oh..some of their toys are online....which one is it?

http://www.walgreens.com/store/productlist.jsp?CATID=305766&navAction=jump&navCount=0

areese
03-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Oh..some of their toys are online....which one is it?

http://www.walgreens.com/store/productlist.jsp?CATID=305766&navAction=jump&navCount=0

It's not any of those. It's a long toy-prob about 20 inches long and is not stuffed but it's fluffy/furry with a squeaker in the head and tail. They have little legs but since they aren't stuffed they are hard to see. $3.00. They are hanging up and the "heads" are attached to a cardboard thingy that says what they are and the price but I threw mine away.

Barb
03-11-2009, 07:20 PM
Amy - I will check my Walgreens too !!!