PDA

View Full Version : Poor Bella

Bella's Mom
02-16-2006, 02:28 PM
My poor little girl....It has really iced up here from the cold .:freezing:and Bella's potty area kind of slopes down so you can imagine that its gotten a little slippery despite me out there shoveling her a "potty path." Last night we were out and she started running back and forth to help "move" things along (we call it the poopy dance) and sure enough, she wipes out on the ice and slides down the hill on her side. :eek: I felt so bad for her and guilty that I laughed a little. :lol: She was okay of course but a little scared. She came running over to me to pick her up and DH had to come out to help make her feel it was okay to try again. Poor girl can't catch a break. Needless to say DH is out there today trying to break up some of the icy areas just in time for another snowfall.

K2
02-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Poor Bella!!! First she has to deal with the cold, then the ice and then the humiliation of mom laughing at her. :rotfl: I'm sure her ego bounced right back!

Lisa
02-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Poor Bella!! P&P can totally relate. Daddy usually shovels a huge area for them, but since he is away Mommy only shovels and tinnie tiny pathway, and Pixel wants to out and bark sooooooo bad, but he knows he can't clear the snow.

Sending lots of :sunny: Bella's way and hopefully spring is just around the corner!!

Nancy
02-16-2006, 03:06 PM
awww, poor bella! here are some warm :bigrayz: 's for the little :angel7:

oceangirls
02-16-2006, 03:47 PM
I can't even manage ice on two legs, can't imagine how it would be to coordinate four of them. Poor little Bella:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :bigrayz: , although can't blame you for laughing a little at the sliding dachshund idea.

I think mine laugh at me when I trip over something (such as my foot, or one of them :D ).

Frzframe
02-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Glad daddy was there to save the day for you.

HotDogMama
02-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Aw Bella!! Your gonna have to stick some plungers on those feets!! :rayz: :rotfl:

Yolanda
02-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Poor Bella your Mommy was not really laughing at you sweetheart.

Jen
02-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Poor Bella, glad its only her ego that was hurt.

I like the ice we've had the past week as when Ms Tasha gets stubborn and refuses to walk, I can just pull her along no problem!!

JanUet
02-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Dis is Bella,

I not be wiking my mommie right now. She waffed at me when i had to go buzy. If she haz a WWW pal I fink her gifts should go to my new fwiend Janet aka tiggermiss. The doggie tweats can still come to me.
I feel humiliated dat she waffed at me. Tank Goodness for Daddie doh.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anatresia
02-16-2006, 11:35 PM
Poor Baby Bella! (that sounds so cute, though!!!)

LUVMYGUNNER
02-16-2006, 11:48 PM
Poor baby.

Linus
02-17-2006, 12:33 AM
aww..poor thing!! :hearts:

Tanya
02-17-2006, 01:37 AM
Hi Bella! Its Piper Man! If I was dere, I'd twow my swedder on da ice for you to walk on. :hearts:

I go in da box in da house. No swippery ice for me! :thumbsup:

Wuv,
Piper Man

Bella's Mom
02-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Aw Bella!! Your gonna have to stick some plungers on those feets!! :rayz: :rotfl:
Hmmmm...plungers....good idea! :D

Bella's Mom
02-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Hi Bella! Its Piper Man! If I was dere, I'd twow my swedder on da ice for you to walk on. :hearts:

I go in da box in da house. No swippery ice for me! :thumbsup:

Wuv,
Piper Man
Hi Piper! It's da Bewwa girrl. You are my hewo! I send you wats of kisses but don't tell da mutter. wink wink. :kiss2: -Wuv Bewwa