View Full Version : 1 week later

blueyezz74
02-16-2006, 02:31 PM
Max has been with us for a week now.

Max and Harley are starting to play together really well. Last night they played until I took them to bed. I bet they were pooped after that. :sleep:

We can tell that Max is going to be a little devil. He needs no people supervision. He will play on his own. He also likes to get into stuff when we're not looking. He steals my slippers and the potty pads then runs all over the house with them. He's also not afraid to go grab whatever toy Harley is playing with right out of Harley's mouth. Then the chase begins to fight over the toy. Harley usually wins it back. :rotfl:

I've only once had those 2 laying on me at once sleeping. One of them will start nudging the other and off they go playing.

It's so cute seeing the 2 of them together. Harley really needed this. :dogwalk:

quavec
02-16-2006, 02:50 PM
So glad Harley has a playmate! Can't wait to see tons of pics and I imagine the zoomies in your house can get pretty crazy!

Lisa
02-16-2006, 02:54 PM
I am thrilled Harley is taking so well to Max. Must make you so happy to see them play and get along so great.

Nancy
02-16-2006, 02:59 PM
oooh, we need harley and max photo's! good to hear the two of them are getting along so well!

Bella's Mom
02-16-2006, 03:06 PM
Awww, so glad to hear Max and Harley are getting along so well. We know Bella needs a playmate and mommy needs another dachsie so we'll be getting another soon too. :hearts:

lotsadox
02-16-2006, 03:23 PM
ITA more Harley and Max pics! :hula1: :banana: :hula1: :banana:

Jen
02-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Yes, more pics please! You'll have a doxie pile in no time!

Is Harley losing weight trying to keep up with Max?

blueyezz74
02-16-2006, 03:53 PM
Is Harley losing weight trying to keep up with Max?

Oh I hope he is! I think he needs to go on the DLC challenge. :bike:

oceangirls
02-16-2006, 04:01 PM
That's great to hear that they are having fun together. I love having two :cheer2:

more pictures please!!

Yolanda
02-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Seems to me you had a very good first week with the puppers. Please share lots of pictures with us.

JanUet
02-16-2006, 07:50 PM
:yay: that is Wonderful News! :yay:

I agree with everyone else.......MORE PICS PLEASE! :photo3: :picture:

jenfer
02-16-2006, 09:05 PM
I am glad that Harley had a great playful brother. :)

More pics please!

areese
02-16-2006, 09:09 PM
wow that is really great. :cheer2: I want so much for my two to play. Laika wants to play with Owen so badly. She brings him toys if he seems the least bit playful. She jumps and bows to him. But he's afraid of toys and has only played a little bit (hitting her with his paws) twice. If Owen gets the zoomies, Laika chases him and he does ok with that but she wants someone to tug a toy with her and wrestle....I don't know if he'll ever get that brave. He's pretty wimpy. And Laika's pretty rowdy.

Patt
02-17-2006, 03:03 AM
I'm thrilled to hear that everything is going so well. :cheer2: :cheer2: Look forward to seeing pics. :hearts:

Anatresia
02-17-2006, 08:47 AM
That sounds like my two- Mr. Butters is the well behaved, calm older brother, and Rigby doesn't need to be around people as much (unless she chooses to be), steals everything Butters has, and is still so PUPPY. I think she may never act grown up. (Unless I get another puppy, younger than her <mwah ha ha- no, not worth it. If she had been good, maybe, but not with the she-devil.)

My little b*tch is a TON of personality, however, so she somehow worms her way into your heart. It's like they know how much power their cuteness can command. :)

And Max is certainly cute enough to get away with it! (We want more pics, btw!)

Rae
02-17-2006, 09:19 AM
ITA Tracy- the cuteness outweighs just about everything awful Duchie has ever done... I think that is why they are so cute, so you don't completely lose your mind.

blueyezz74
02-17-2006, 11:33 AM
I promise more pics this weekend!!!! :hula1:

I'll take more of them playing and doing whatever. My battery died on my last weekend and then I started to get sick.