PDA

View Full Version : Now we need a package every day!

Jen
02-16-2006, 05:55 PM
Its funny, I took Tasha into FedEx with me on Tuesday to pick up my gift from my wonderful WWW buddy. Tasha was a bit scared and shaking but curious. Ever since then, when we walk by FedEx in the morning, she runs up to the big glass windows and wags at the lady who is in there--and the woman is vacuuming!! And Tasha loathes carpet dragons.

Tasha has also been going up to reflective windows and doors and wagging at her reflection! Does she know how pretty she is, or does she think its another shy dog? :scratch:

Frzframe
02-16-2006, 06:06 PM
how adorable is that? VERY!! :D

Rae
02-16-2006, 06:33 PM
I think she is preening her hot little self in the big mirrors and thinks the carpet dragon lady is going to cough up some treats.

Yolanda
02-16-2006, 11:11 PM
How fast our furkids catch on to something never ceases to amaze me.

I suspect she thinks it is another dog in the reflection.

Alex's Mom
02-17-2006, 08:33 AM
Maxe used to do that preening thing. She definitely thought it was another dog, cuz she'd start barking at it, and on one occasion even smacked her head into the mirror (it was on the floor) trying to get to that other pesky pupper! Not one of her more intelligent moments....:rotfl:

areese
02-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Laika barks ferociously several times every night at that horrible evil black and tan long-haired weenie dog that hangs out on the other side of the sliding glass door every night. Funny it's only there at night....but EVERY night (until mom gets sick of the barking and turns on the prch light and it disappears....)

HotDogMama
02-17-2006, 10:03 AM
:rotfl: That is cute, who wouldn't want to look at such a beauty as Tasha!! I would admire myself too! :hearts: :hearts:

Bella's Mom
02-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Tasha is admiring her beauty! What a cutie! :hearts:

Mama S.
02-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Guess her has finally figured out what we knew all along! You are bee you tee mus!!!
SAndi

SusanF
02-23-2006, 09:36 PM
She knows whose is so pretty! She is a sweetie and knows it!
Ilsa will stick out ehr neck at the mirror when i hold her up to it and then settles downa nd just looks like..OK OK I know I'm beautiful!

Lisa
02-23-2006, 09:39 PM
No idea how I missed this!! That is actually great progress. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Jen
02-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Tasha is still running up to the door every time we go by. And the little stinker has figured out its an automatic door, and tries to dash in as soon as it opens.