PDA

View Full Version : She is staying a while (Allie)

Yolanda
02-16-2006, 08:20 PM
Allie, the doxie "want-to-be" willing be staying with me a while. Her adoptive home to be backed out on her. Allie is a 30 pound doxi/cocker spaniel mix, probably more cocker than doxie. She is awesome, totally house trained, very well mannered, gets along with people and other critters. Loves to play tug and chase balls. Fully vetted waiting for her new home she is about 6-7 yers old.

If you know of someone that might be interested, tell them to visit the DRNA web site and check out Allie in VA.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/ForWeb.jpg

oceangirls
02-16-2006, 08:25 PM
Oh, Yolanda, she is so beautiful. I'm sorry the people backed out, but know she will have fun with you and Elsa until the perfect home comes around.

I certainly can't take another (esp. another girl with my 2)... but would certainly send any referrals your way if I knew anyone interested.

How old is this lovely girl?

JanUet
02-16-2006, 08:45 PM
She is definitely a cutie pie! What is the story behind the back outs? :mad:
Can you give us a little more info on her?
I really don't think she will be with you for very long.

She is gonna :love5: staying with you and Elsa.

Patt
02-16-2006, 08:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear they backed out, it is their loss but as you know everything happens for the best. Allie is a cutie with good manners, I'm sure a more suitable family will be along shortly. Sending adoption :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: her way.

lotsadox
02-16-2006, 11:41 PM
She's a beauty! I had a cocker/dachs cross. We called her a "docker". She was LH dachs and cocker and more dachshund than cocker. She was a great dog! I hope Allie finds a forever home really soon. :banana:

LUVMYGUNNER
02-16-2006, 11:47 PM
Poor baby, hope she finds a home soon. it wasn't the right home anyway.

areese
02-17-2006, 09:30 AM
She looks like a lovely little dog. I am sure someone will want her soon. I have a soft spot in my heart for cocker mixes-I've had a few and they all were absolutley wonderful dogs. Laika and Owen and I are sending adoption:rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

Rae
02-17-2006, 09:54 AM
LOOK at that tail flag-flying!! how sweet.

it is good that her owners backed out before they got her instead of after. I think it hurts their feelings to be recycled.

HotDogMama
02-17-2006, 10:02 AM
What a cutie, sending lots of good luck and adoption :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: her way!! :hearts:

Jen
02-17-2006, 10:07 AM
Oh she's a beauty! Too bad her new home fell though, but these things happen for a reason usually, so I'll bet there's a perfect forever home just waiting for her! Let's hope they contact you soon!

Nancy
02-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Oh, she is just beautiful! I'm sure she will find a forever home soon!

Bella's Mom
02-17-2006, 02:40 PM
I'm sure Allie will find her forever home before you know it! She is a pretty girl! :hearts:

Mama S.
02-20-2006, 11:52 AM
It is amazing to me how much she looks like my Stinker. Very good thing that the herd can't grow cuz she'd be on her way south in a heartbeat! Will hunt arund - someone was asking me about a pupper like Stinker - maybe a new home?!
SAndi