PDA

View Full Version : What a morning!

jennie_c_d
02-16-2006, 10:10 PM
Well, I had a migraine yesterday, so I stayed home from work yesterday and today, recovering from my ickiness (I was sick to my stomach alllll day, no fun!). Emma's been acting really funny about Teenie lately, and the day before yesterday I put it together. I've had her for almost five months. She's supposed to be spayed, but she was also supposed to be house trained (she's NOT!) and a mini (she's NOT!). Well, it was still a shock this morning when I woke up to a dog in heat. I've never had an unspayed girl. Thankfully, Teenie is being very very clean about it. She's definitely in heat, though. No more walkies for you, kiddo. I'm setting up her spay appt tomorrow. I'm waiting this heat out, b/c I don't want it to be any harder on her than it absolutely has to be, and she's not exactly a pup... Looking much forward to the next few weeks!

Yolanda
02-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Oh my, you did have an interesting morning. Run down to the pet store and get her a doggy diaper. It will help a lot.

Lisa
02-16-2006, 11:11 PM
Ewwww! What a day. Lots of migraine rayz :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: . I am glad you are getting her in SAP for the spay. Hope the heat goes fast. Poor girl.

jennie_c_d
02-16-2006, 11:12 PM
I've got one, b/c Miss Emma is a little incontinent. Teenie's keeping herself outstandingly clean, though.... I'm impressed.