PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Buda announcement!

Courtney
04-03-2009, 03:29 PM
I can now reveal...drum roll....

That our very own lovely and talented Andrea has agreed to do readings in the CTDR booths at Buda!!

We are still working on the details, such as donation amount, times, and appointments. We're hoping to make this very special and fun!!

And THANK YOU ANDREA for agreeing to help raise funds that are VERY BADLY NEEDED right now.

Barb
04-03-2009, 03:52 PM
:wow: KEWL YAHOOODIES !!!! FUN FUN FUN !!!

Lisa
04-03-2009, 03:53 PM
That is totally AMAZING!

lotsadox
04-03-2009, 04:20 PM
How fun! And what a wonderful thing to do, Andrea :cheer3: :cheer3:

I might have to bring Scooter Ray in for a reading. :duh:

Frzframe
04-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Very kewl!!! :)

Otto'sMom
04-03-2009, 04:35 PM
I was honored to be asked, and only hope I don't disappoint.

Barb
04-03-2009, 04:45 PM
How fun! And what a wonderful thing to do, Andrea :cheer3: :cheer3:

I might have to bring Scooter Ray in for a reading. :duh:

I am bringing Scooter's long lost brother Toby River to get one !!!

TheDoxieHaus
04-03-2009, 05:16 PM
I think this is great! Thanks for your time Andrea!

bsquared
04-03-2009, 06:37 PM
That is awesome news!!! :cheer3: :cheer3: Andrea, that is so cool that you are doing that! :) :cheer3: :cheer3:

AgileOllie
04-03-2009, 06:50 PM
That is awesome, Andrea!!!:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

bittyup
04-03-2009, 07:24 PM
I sure do miss all the good stuff! Andrea please do it again sometime! Hopefully I will be living not so far from Buda in the future. I would love to know what my dogs are feeling!:cheer3:

Otto'sMom
04-03-2009, 07:27 PM
All it takes is sending an email to me with a picture and any specific questions you want answered and a payment to my paypal account, for whatever amount you think my reading is worth :D

Jen
04-03-2009, 10:14 PM
I'll volunteer to watch the Anipals while you're gone. :)

Very kind of you Andrea, I know you'll raise a ton of $$.

Jacqueline
04-03-2009, 10:22 PM
All it takes is sending an email to me with a picture and any specific questions you want answered and a payment to my paypal account, for whatever amount you think my reading is worth :D

I think the readings are worth a million bucks. Would you settle for what I can afford?:rolleyes: Seriously, I am going to have to have you find out soon why someone we know disapproves of bent over male butts. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now I really hate not being able to go to Buda. Maybe soon. I would love to enter Taffy in the races. In the meantime....Go Jethro, Go!!

Otto'sMom
04-03-2009, 11:09 PM
I think the readings are worth a million bucks. Would you settle for what I can afford?:rolleyes: Seriously, I am going to have to have you find out soon why someone we know disapproves of bent over male butts. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now I really hate not being able to go to Buda. Maybe soon. I would love to enter Taffy in the races. In the meantime....Go Jethro, Go!!

Because that was what she'd see right before she was hurt. He'd bend over to pick up whatever was on the ground and while he was down there, see to it that she saw no love from his hand.

Jacqueline
04-04-2009, 12:40 AM
Because that was what she'd see right before she was hurt. He'd bend over to pick up whatever was on the ground and while he was down there, see to it that she saw no love from his hand.

I suspected that. How I would love to know who it was, and apply a few lessons of my own to his posterior. I keep wondering how her brother is faring.

I had a quaker parrot, Jessie, who would go absolutely ballistic anytime you would come into the room with a mop or broom. And if you wanted to get down on the floor for any reason, clean, work, etc, you had to cover her cage first, or she would just totally lose it.

People can really suck. And you know they treat the humans in their lives that shabby too. I hope the guy who did this to my baby and her brother DIAF, but very very very slowly. Thanks Andrea

Tex
04-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Yippy!!!! I'm super excited! I've always wanted to know what my mom's doxie is thinking........

Jacqueline
04-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Yippy!!!! I'm super excited! I've always wanted to know what my mom's doxie is thinking........

Considering how doxies like to join us in the bathroom, not sure I would ALWAYS want to know what they are thinking :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sophie and Lili's Mom
04-24-2009, 04:38 PM

Are you sure about that?