PDA

View Full Version : Lacey and the EVIL Piggy Monster

silverdapplebnt
04-11-2009, 07:03 PM
The other day when we hauled our trash to the dumpsters there was a box of stuffed toys sitting beside one of the dumpsters. People often leave good items in boxes outside the dumpsters in case someone else can use them. Anyhow in this box there was a little piggy with a cord and controller attached to it. I had to bring it home with me to see what it did. Got it home, installed batteries and checked it out. It worked. The little piggy walked and oinked. This made all the dogs insane. They all wanted to eat the piggy. Well all of them but Lacey. She has decided that the Piggy is EVIL and must be barked to death. Here is a video I took of her tonight trying to bark the piggy to death. Every once in awhile I would make it oink back at her and that would set off a new barking frenzy. The video is kind of long but it is pretty cute and funny.

url=lel-mZZWbQI

Terri

silverdapplebnt
04-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Hmmm can't make it work. Here is the entire link if you want to watch it. I tried just putting the id in but it isn't working.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lel-mZZWbQI

Terri

Otto'sMom
04-11-2009, 07:12 PM
lel-mZZWbQI

I had to try...leave the v= out of the thing.

And the barking made Herman bark on my lap, and made Ledia look very concerned.

Mama S.
04-11-2009, 07:47 PM
:spit: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: got the ENTIRE HERD searching for source of oinking & barking!!!

Lisa
04-12-2009, 06:57 AM
OMGosh she is so darling. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: I agree with her. It's evil ;)

TheDoxieHaus
04-12-2009, 10:03 AM
Very cute! She is adorable! I think mine would have done the same thing.

oceangirls
04-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Anytime you mention Lacey, I just have to look, because I think she is adorable :hearts: . I watched it last night but with the sound off because my DH was watching TV and I knew my two would start barking. I loved watching her jump and pounce though :). I'll play it with the sound later.

Claudine
04-12-2009, 10:16 AM
THAT is adorable!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: