PDA

View Full Version : A seldom seen sight

areese
04-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Laika and Salsa on the same bed...TOUCHING!
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/PICT2110.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/PICT2113.jpg

Jen
04-21-2009, 10:47 AM
They looks really cheesed at you in the first pic. :rotfl:

They're lovely.

Barb
04-21-2009, 10:57 AM
2 gorgeous girls !

Lisa
04-21-2009, 11:25 AM
That is so sweet. Laika is clearly displeased this rare event has been captured for the world to see. Beautiful girls!! :love9: :love9: :love9:

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Claudine
04-21-2009, 11:27 AM
How sweet is that?!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: Maybe they've decided to bury the hatchet & be BUDS!!!:appl: :appl: :appl:

bittyup
04-21-2009, 12:23 PM
How cute are they!!:hearts: Are they sharing or is one just not budging for the other one. I especially love Laikas expression in the first photo.Thanks for the sharing that rare and unusual site with us:cheer3:

Frzframe
04-21-2009, 12:28 PM
They do :love9: each other! :)

lotsadox
04-21-2009, 12:33 PM
That is so sweet. Laika is clearly displeased this rare event has been captured for the world to see.

She does look totally annoyed. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Pretty girls :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Kasianni
04-21-2009, 12:40 PM
Awww sweet :hearts:

bsquared
04-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Awesome and so, so sweet! :hearts: :hearts:

areese
04-21-2009, 01:51 PM
How cute are they!!:hearts: Are they sharing or is one just not budging for the other one. I especially love Laikas expression in the first photo.Thanks for the sharing that rare and unusual site with us:cheer3:

Maybe they've decided to bury the hatchet & be BUDS!!!

Laika was there first and Salsa joined her. Laika is VERY nice to Salsa, really. But they don't cuddle and play like Salsa and Owen do.
But when Salsa is overcome with rambunctiousness and forgets herself and smacks Laika with her liddle paws or tries to take her toys, Laika is always VERY gracious and never snarks or anything. She will give Salsa THE LOOK which generally settles the Bug right down and makes her remember who she is dealing with. But they get along just fine. They just don't...TOUCH very often LOL

Mama S.
04-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Oh Amyyyy-- makes me want to drive to the middle of nowhere and eat at the Waffle House and se you...!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

areese
04-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Oh Amyyyy-- makes me want to drive to the middle of nowhere and eat at the Waffle House and se you...!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

OK!!!!
How about instead you come in August and go to the dachshundfest in Frankenmuth and we will eat german food there and I will make you a monkey?
I mean...I'll make a monkey for you, I will not make you into a monkey.

Chris
04-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Amy, are you sure you didn't use photoshop and squeeze the picture together artificially??

Chris
04-21-2009, 05:41 PM
OK!!!!
How about instead you come in August and go to the dachshundfest in Frankenmuth and we will eat german food there and I will make you a monkey?

Yes, everyone come to the Doxie fest. I will see you there too!

daisys
04-21-2009, 07:06 PM
I wanna go to the Doxie Fest!!!! Sadly I can't. In fact, I'm still trying to figure out what BUDA is all about!

Pretty babies you have there! I have to ask: who messed on the rug? From the expressions on both faces in the first picture you were clearly holding these pictures as blackmail!

I still can't get over how perfect the costumes you had made for them seemed to fit their looks soooo well! I still get a kick out of Salsa as a flying monkey...

Mama S.
04-21-2009, 07:36 PM
OK!!!!
Deees is sumfin we must tink about!!!!! Just in case someone wanted to do that - what airport would they fly into?

areese
04-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Deees is sumfin we must tink about!!!!! Just in case someone wanted to do that - what airport would they fly into?

FLINT!!!!!

vferraro99
04-21-2009, 08:22 PM
They don't look annoyed to be on the same bed together, only to be pictured :shocked: Very cute :hearts:

oceangirls
04-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Ohhhhhhh, cuteness! Love 'em. :D

Chris
04-21-2009, 09:47 PM
FLINT!!!!!

You can also fly into Detroit Metro or City airport and drive. It is not really far. If you fly out of Atlanta, you will find lower fares to Detroit and it probably a million bucks to Flint. If you fly out a smaller, secondary airport, Flint might be the way to go and be cheap. Detroit is where I fly outta and I think I am an hour and a half from where the doxie fest is.

Otto'sMom
04-21-2009, 10:15 PM
Ohhhhhhh, cuteness! Love 'em. :D
They are perfection on paws on a cushion:love9: What's not to love?

Alex's Mom
04-22-2009, 06:15 AM
The Queen deigns to let the princess touch her, much like Queen Liz :) Big privilege, Bug!!! :hearts::hearts:

Tex
04-23-2009, 09:55 AM
The Queen deigns to let the princess touch her, much like Queen Liz :) Big privilege, Bug!!! :hearts::hearts:
Took the words right out of my mouth!

I was going to post that the Queen decided to share the bed with da Princess....but Paula beat me to it!

Great pics!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

areese
04-23-2009, 10:39 AM
You can also fly into Detroit Metro or City airport and drive. It is not really far. If you fly out of Atlanta, you will find lower fares to Detroit and it probably a million bucks to Flint. If you fly out a smaller, secondary airport, Flint might be the way to go and be cheap. Detroit is where I fly outta and I think I am an hour and a half from where the doxie fest is.

You live near the city, and I don't! It's over 90 miles to Metro from my house (one way). Almost 100 miles to Frankenmuth (where the doxie fest is).

Chris
04-26-2009, 10:49 AM
Why did I think you were closer to Frankenmuth??

Why on earth did I think you were just 20 minutes from there??

My space/time continuum is all screwed up. So are my spatial relationships!

Mama S.
04-26-2009, 12:55 PM
FLINT!!!!!

hmmmm Atl to LNT $218.... Oh PJ.....

Chris
04-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Mama, sign up for Hotwire - sometimes you can get a swift deal

areese
04-26-2009, 06:58 PM
hmmmm Atl to LNT $218.... Oh PJ.....

Do it do it do it do it do it!

areese
04-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Why did I think you were closer to Frankenmuth??

Why on earth did I think you were just 20 minutes from there??

My space/time continuum is all screwed up. So are my spatial relationships!

WE are close to Frankenmuth (well, about 40 minutes) but Frankemuth is not close to metro airport and neither are we!