PDA

View Full Version : Friday night Buda snackies.....

Barb
04-21-2009, 11:50 AM
(For those of you that can't be there - NOT rubbing it in....promise :hug99: )

Rotel Cheese Dip/Chips/HotSauce
BBQ Smokey Links
Crackers/Cheese
Fresh Fruit
Dip? Not sure what kind
Chocolate covered pretzels
Chocolate Chip cookies
M&M's/Jelly Beans
Doggie Cookies for our 4-leggers :D
(And we have IHOP right across the parking lot :thumbup:)

Hotel people and area people (everyone !!!!) stop by, visit, snack, play with puppies, go boot shopping if you desire, skating???? :D

What ever snackies are left - will take to Tex's Sat night !

:Woot: Getting close !

Weather calls for low 80s, cloudy and possible showers...but this is Texas and changes hourly :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lotsadox
04-21-2009, 12:14 PM
:woonana: You're the best, Barb! :cheer3: :cheer3:

We can get some stuff from IHOP to supplement it since we have some manly men who may want 'real' food :rolleyes: Hangin' with the DLC! I can hardly wait.

ebmw1975
04-21-2009, 12:23 PM
SO excited!! I am hoping that I can stop by after I get picked up at the airport if just for a few min, and to give Jethro his racin' harness so he can be dressed before he gets there :) And to give all the puppies I see lovins :hearts: and people hugs:hug99:

Otto'sMom
04-21-2009, 01:01 PM
*SQUEEEEE*
Can't wait! Finally getting over this sickness and going to be back in the swing of things for Buda :D

bsquared
04-21-2009, 01:03 PM
I don't think that is enough snacks, Barb. KIDDING! :rotfl: :rotfl: I wish I could bring some yummy Italian cookies down for everyone but I'm afraid they wouldn't make it on the plane...either I would eat them all or they would get crushed. :) Can't wait to see everyone!!!!

wawailc
04-21-2009, 01:14 PM
TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!

HAVE AN EXCELLENT TIME and hoot and holler for me while Jethro's doing his thang...:cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3:

Barb
04-21-2009, 01:55 PM
:woonana: You're the best, Barb! :cheer3: :cheer3:

We can get some stuff from IHOP to supplement it since we have some manly men who may want 'real' food :rolleyes: Hangin' with the DLC! I can hardly wait.

LOL - oh yeah, the manly men...they may need a burger !!!! Gotta keep them in good shape.... we will NEED them :D

oceangirls
04-21-2009, 04:48 PM
*SQUEEEEE*

Did Andrea just say, "SQUEEEEE" ??? :faint: I am going to quote it here so we have documented proof. :conf4: In case we need it later.

Barb
04-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Did Andrea just say, "SQUEEEEE" ??? :faint: I am going to quote it here so we have documented proof. :conf4: In case we need it later.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: She actually SQUEEEEES at decibels that only doggies can hear :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anatresia
04-21-2009, 04:54 PM
So jealous.

I want to meet all of you in person and see those I've met again.

Otto'sMom
04-21-2009, 06:55 PM
:wtf: I squeee all the time. No big whoop.

oceangirls
04-21-2009, 09:01 PM
I just did not recall you squeeeeeing virtually before. Carry on!

Jen
04-21-2009, 10:01 PM
:ditto:

Geez, I think I gained a lb just reading the snack list.

I cannot wait to meet all of you!!

Otto'sMom
04-21-2009, 10:13 PM
This year, I am getting all the bad fair food. I missed it last year. Deep fried whatever I can find.

Barb
04-21-2009, 10:28 PM
This year, I am getting all the bad fair food. I missed it last year. Deep fried whatever I can find.

Why did you miss it last year? County Fair food....yum, yum, YUMMY !!!! Can't wait !

Two Red Smooth's
04-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Deep fried whatever I can find.
The deep fried Twinkie was good last year, but I get my blood panel back on Monday so I'll let you know then if that deep fried fat was worth it. (I'm terrified of high cholesterol I've never had it, but I think I'll die of clogged arteries)

Have Fun Everyone!!!!

Courtney
04-21-2009, 10:38 PM
Mmmmmmmm FUNNEL CAKES.

Also, beer right? I'm getting beer. Even though I'll be working my ass off I can still have fun. :)

Barb
04-21-2009, 10:45 PM
Mmmmmmmm FUNNEL CAKES.

Also, beer right? I'm getting beer. Even though I'll be working my ass off I can still have fun. :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE Funnel Cakes :Woot: And if it as hot this week end as it was today, beer is in order :D

Tex
04-22-2009, 07:32 AM
That sounds great Barb!!!!

Brooke, we can stop by the hotel after I pick you up if you want.

As for Sat., the cooler will be loaded with water, soda, and beer, and there will be a separate cooler for da jello shots!!!!! I'm going to make them Thurs. or Friday.

My mom will also have brownies (neutered and un-neutered) and she made some home-made doggie treats for all the pups too!

If anyone wants to toss any drinks in our cooler, there should be plenty of space. Or, if you know what you want, pm me and I'll pick it up ahead of time.

Otto'sMom
04-22-2009, 08:12 AM
Why did you miss it last year? County Fair food....yum, yum, YUMMY !!!! Can't wait !
I never saw it:sosad: until it was too late on Sunday when the weather came and hit us, and everybody closed up shop.

bsquared
04-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Mmmmmmmm FUNNEL CAKES.

That is all you had to say...beer and funnel cakes combined with wiener dogs and great people and I'm heaven! Can I fly down NOW?! :)

ebmw1975
04-22-2009, 09:19 AM
The funnel cakes last year were SOOO good!!! Ymmm I am throwing out my food watching ( as I hate the word diet) for the time I am there:cheer3: and just enjoying myself!!! bread+fried+sweet=HEAVEN :rotfl:

oceangirls
04-22-2009, 11:15 AM
I didn't like the Fair food! :sosad: I got some fried taco whatnot that dribbled hot grease on my DLC shirt, and the hot dogs seemed like they'd been sitting for awhile.

A funnel cake might be good, though :liplick:

Usually I just eat brownies and jello shots from Tex's never-ending supply :thankyou:. Which I will definitely contribute $$ to.

Barb
04-22-2009, 11:17 AM
I didn't like the Fair food! :sosad: I got some fried taco whatnot that dribbled hot grease on my DLC shirt, and the hot dogs seemed like they'd been sitting for awhile.

A funnel cake might be good, though :liplick:

Usually I just eat brownies and jello shots from Tex's never-ending supply :thankyou:. Which I will definitely contribute $$ to.

Oh nos !!! We can make you a snack bag from de left over snackies :D

areese
04-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Deer Missus Barb,
I am berry sad. I wike dose snacks too, ya know. Nobuddy carez dat I want some.
So I iz berry sad.
lub,
Salsalita
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/toosad.jpg

bittyup
04-22-2009, 12:37 PM
Oh poor Salsa....you break my heart. Maybe sometime soon we will get to go to Buda too.:bighug:

Barb
04-22-2009, 12:48 PM
Salsa.....honey.....can you hurry up and come down and go wid us ?????? If you can't, sssshhhhhhh, I will send you some snackies !!!!

Da Brat
04-22-2009, 01:06 PM
I too am berry sad!! I guess I have a good reason for missing it, but it still sucks. :sosad:

lotsadox
04-22-2009, 01:16 PM
I had some good BBQ last year. I liked that. I didn't eat that much else at the fairgrounds. I was too busy shopping and dog rustling. :rotfl: :rotfl:

TheDoxieHaus
04-22-2009, 02:00 PM
I had some good BBQ last year. I liked that. I didn't eat that much else at the fairgrounds. I was too busy shopping and dog rustling. :rotfl: :rotfl:

:ditto: - The dog rustling is the hardest! Now this year I will have 2 extra and will have to work the CTDR booth for a couple hours each day.