PDA

View Full Version : Buda question

bsquared
04-23-2009, 01:47 PM
These are probably stupid questions and may have been addressed in other threads...but I'm not very observant and I'm also over-tired at the moment. :) Is there a cost to get into the Buda event each day and if so, how much? And approximately how much cash should I plan to bring? And keep in mind that I like to 1. ) eat, 2.) drink, and 3.) shop. :rotfl:
Thanks, and can't wait to see you all TOMORROW! :cheer3:

lotsadox
04-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Nope, no charge to attend. Just food, and goodies. I have no idea how much to tell you to bring. You can use your credit card at IHOP for breakfast, but food and drinks at the fair grounds are cash. The smaller vendors might not take credit cards either. I sometimes paid cash just because it was faster.

And, no it's not a stupid question.

Also, it's showing a chance of thundershowers. You might want to put in some old tennies or flip flops. The area where they put the vendors is in kind of a little valley and when it rains, it gets muddy down there. It's not bad up on the hill by the bathrooms where we usually camp. :thumbsup:

Otto'sMom
04-23-2009, 02:04 PM
You will want to bring eleventy hundred million dollars so you can buy everything, and to pay for the "Sleep with a Weener" rental Freydo, Rusty, Trudy, Waldo, Jethro and Otto are charging to be in their presense.

lotsadox
04-23-2009, 02:08 PM
to pay for the "Sleep with a Weener" rental Freydo, Rusty, Trudy, Waldo, Jethro and Otto are charging to be in their presense.

With those weens, you should make a fortune! :hearts: :hearts:

Barb
04-23-2009, 03:09 PM
You will want to bring eleventy hundred million dollars so you can buy everything, and to pay for the "Sleep with a Weener" rental Freydo, Rusty, Trudy, Waldo, Jethro and Otto are charging to be in their presense.

Ummmmm, *raising hand*.... what is the charge to sleep with Jethro? I know that Frey and Trudy are spoken for already.... and I am betting that Otto will stick with mom (unless the price is right :D.

My neck gets cold and I needs a Jethro to keep me warm :cheer3:
(Plus I will give him a massage to loosen him up for THE.BIG.RACE)

Jacqueline
04-23-2009, 03:21 PM

:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: That is all tax deductible as mental therapy, right?

By the way, oh spellng monitor, how do you spell presence?

Otto'sMom
04-23-2009, 03:31 PM
By the way, oh spellng monitor, how do you spell presence?

Any G.D.way I feel like since I have the Sleepaweens.

Linus
04-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Bring as much cash as you are comfortable carrying, but I do believe there is an ATM machine on site.

Definitely not a bad idea to bring a change of shoes, and a white shirt might not be the best thing unless you hop under the canopies fast! Also though, a 30% chance of thunderstorms means that we are probably pretty safe, but you just never know. Oh, and while I don't think this is going to happen again, last year we got those thunderstorms Saturday and Sunday was COLD and rainy. Bring a sweater.

bsquared
04-23-2009, 05:04 PM
Uh oh...I don't have eleventy hundred million dollars. :sosad: Only eleventy dollars. :rotfl: Thanks everyone for the tips and advice!!!! Can't wait to get down there! I am now officially leaving work....Watch out Texas, here I come! :cheer3:

Jacqueline
04-23-2009, 05:45 PM
Uh oh...I don't have eleventy hundred million dollars. :sosad: Only eleventy dollars. :rotfl: Thanks everyone for the tips and advice!!!! Can't wait to get down there! I am now officially leaving work....Watch out Texas, here I come! :cheer3:

take cookies.....I heard Andrea can be bribed, and if not, the weens can

ebmw1975
04-23-2009, 09:09 PM

What if I bring something in exchange for some Anipal time???????? I dont get to sleep with a ween but I wanna pay attention to all you bring and any that will pay attention to me LOL. SO excited!!!!!!:cheer3:

ebmw1975
04-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Last year I spent over $100 and there was stuff I couldnt get too :) The food is fair prices and you can actually find diffrent stuff on Sat and Sun, like they dont put it all out the 1st day.

I am on the look out for a doxie pocketbook and if I dont find one then I will order it from DRNA, I think it is, and I need a new change purse and of course tshirts LOL.

Sophie and Lili's Mom
04-23-2009, 09:40 PM
What if I bring something in exchange for some Anipal time???????? I dont get to sleep with a ween but I wanna pay attention to all you bring and any that will pay attention to me LOL. SO excited!!!!!!:cheer3:

um...I'll give you razzle for sleeping with... it will only take minor surgery to extract her from my hip...

Jen
04-23-2009, 10:08 PM
I am rethinking the white tee. Good point. A black tee might make more sense. Just in case. I am packing!!!

Two Red Smooth's
04-23-2009, 11:33 PM
$pending $ alone no less then $500. (not including the price at the UPS store to ship back)...the iron store is AWESOME!!!!, and I don't think the Doxie welcome sign will fit in a carry on.