PDA

View Full Version : Our friend is coming!!!

Anatresia
02-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Mr. Butters is bursting with excitement (as much as a sedentary dog can be) because friends of ours are coming to stay with us tonight. Don't tell me that dogs can't understand vocabulary- I told him, "Melissa's coming over" and he's been crying and running to the door every time a car passes (which, in the city, is a lot.)

He's just sitting on the couch now "talking". <whine> <groan> <sigh> waiting for them. :) It's so cute.

Rigby, always contrary to Butters, is shaking and moping because she hates Melissa's husband, Steve. (She hates 99% of the world, so it's no surprise.)

I'll post more in this thread later, because I'm sure my twins will do something cute tonight.

K2
02-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Awww....:hearts: How cute. Mr B has a crush!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! And see lots of pics! Poor Rigby....:bighug: She probably wants Mr B all to herself. :)

Nancy
02-18-2006, 04:05 PM
ooooh, i smell a kodak moment!! please take lot's of pix and little extra lovin' for rigby!

Goob
02-18-2006, 04:46 PM
Awwwwe Mr. B is excited to have company!!! How cute!!!

Now, now Riggles.... you be a nice hostess!! :hearts:

Patt
02-18-2006, 11:13 PM
How exciting for Mr. Butters.:banana: Look forward to seeing the pics. :)

LUVMYGUNNER
02-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Hope you take pictures??

JanUet
02-19-2006, 10:23 AM
:awww: Mr. Butters is in love with your friends, how cute! :glitter:

I look forward to seeing the pictures! Lets hope that Rigby is at least polite to Steve before she shows him her pearly whites :rotfl:

jenfer
02-20-2006, 01:25 PM
That's cute. So did everyone had a good time?