PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Dogs

alfina
02-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Have you seen the new Nintendo DS? Natasha got one recently and she has Nintendo Dogs (http://www.nintendogs.com/) game. It gives you a choice of breeds you can have. Mini dachshund is one of them. Natasha has 2 minis now.

It is pretty neat. it's like a virtual dogs. You feed, them, train them and an participate in trials for obedience. Natasha is a bi cheating by having me compete in agility with her 8 dogs. It has all the right obstacles!

areese
02-19-2006, 01:38 PM
I've seen it at the stores-got my attention cuz there's a long-haired mini on the package LOL!!!!
It sounds really cool!!!

lotsadox
02-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Uh, oh, got mom doing her homework! :rotfl: :rotfl: Just kidding! It sounds like a fun game. :banana:

Linus
02-19-2006, 02:16 PM
We joked about getting my dad that game for the next time he goes to Tucson for 4 months. It looks really cool!

Rafi
02-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Nintendogs comes in 3 Different Cartridges. Each Cartridges has about 8 different Breeds, the cartridge that contains Dachshunds amongst other breeds has a Long Hair Dachshund on the cover.

Now there is another games available on the Original Game Boy Advance called "Dogz" this one can be played on a PC via an Emulator program and does have a Black and Tan Dachshund in it.

jenfer
02-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I saw that long time ago and thought about buying it, but then I remember I have a real doxie at home. :scratch:

Patt
02-20-2006, 05:16 AM
I've never heard of it, looks like a lot of fun. :banana: