PDA

View Full Version : In NJ for some earthdog fun!!

Jill
05-22-2009, 08:39 PM
I headed to NJ this morning for some earthdog/den trail fun!

It's being sponsored by the North American Teckel Club and it's 3 days. Tomorrow is earthdog training, where there will be AKC judges on-hand for one on one training. Sunday is some ratting "games" and Sunday is a den trial, which is similar to earthdog, just not AKC.

It's supposed to be great weather, and I am really looking forward to it. It's just me and the boys this weekend spending some good quality time together. There was a bit of traffic on the way down, but as usual, they were excellent!

bittyup
05-23-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm probably too late but where in New Jersey?

Jill
05-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Crosswick's?? I am staying in Westampton?

There are rat "games" tomorrow.

SusanF
05-23-2009, 06:28 PM
My friend Jennifer just called and told me her Dachsie Gretel(RaBobs Gretel von KnobyDox got her Junior Earthdog title today!!! She is so excited!!! Now on to Senior!!!

It is so fun to watch them compete!! Looks like good weather too so thats a real plus!! Hope your weekend is fantastic!!!:cheer3:

areese
05-26-2009, 08:52 PM
I hope you guys had a lot of fun and got home safely!!

Jen
05-26-2009, 10:24 PM
That sounds like fun!

Claudine
06-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi Jill,

I was searching for an old post and ran across yours about Earthdog fun in NJ. Where in NJ do they have it & on what dates? Is it yearly? I live in Northeast NJ & have been looking for doxie meetups. I live 17 miles from NYC, but don't want to go into the city for meetups; it's just toooo hectic. Let me know, if you will.
Thanks, Claudine

bittyup
06-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Sorry I missed. How did it go? Had to go visit a college. I was probably about and hour to and hour and a half away. Would love to have watched. Keep me posted on any NJ,eastern PA,NY dachsie events.:cheer3:

vferraro99
06-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Have fun, and don't forget to post pics!! :cheer3: :cheer3:

Jill
06-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Claudine, this was Southern Jersey I guess, since PA was pretty close by. But they have a lot of ED events there. I'll probably be back at least once this year. Just google NJ Beanfields and the site will come up.