PDA

View Full Version : just saw this! WTH!?!?

Laurie' s Dachshunds
06-11-2009, 09:59 AM
http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Family-Outraged-After-Officer-Shoots-Their-Dog/s8GbE4dftEigqCUBVDkUzA.cspx

Otto'sMom
06-11-2009, 12:23 PM
This is STUPID! That's all there is to it. Don't bother to find out who the owner is and call them to take care of the situation, just shoot the dog first and then call.

Yolie
06-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Unfortunelty a "dog" is nothing more than an object to many people. I wish I knew how to change this. They just don't get it that they have little personalities and can feel pain and joy. I mean my kids are just that, my kids, and they are the most precious things to me and my hubby and we would be completely and totally devistated if something this horrible happened to them.

And yeah I don't get why they didn't call animal control to come get the dog. :sosad:

vferraro99
06-11-2009, 02:38 PM
This is the second post regarding an "officer of the law" shooting a defenseless dog. What type of screening does the government have when hiring these "officers of the law?" Do you have to prove that you are an insensitive ******* (sorry mods, I could not help) to work for them?

michelehbc
06-11-2009, 03:33 PM
why was he trying to pick the dog up????? Why wasnt the SPCA there with GLOVES? WHAT THE **** PEOPLE????

doxiemommy3
06-11-2009, 03:41 PM
:wtf2: they tried to tase the dog and it did not work so they shot it:wtf2: A tiny little dog could not be delt with any other way but shooting it...ohhhh come on now that is BS. Grrr people just pisssssssss me off.

Bruno
06-11-2009, 04:54 PM
I saw that on our news here too. I couldnt believe it.. Bruno growls.. Wonder if they would consider him a KILLING threat.. wow.. scary . Nobody is immune to police brutality ..not even 72 yr old grannies or 12 lb doxies

Claudine
06-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Azz-holz!!! Poor little guy was probably scared out of his wits! Well, if they were "following procedure" then "procedure" needs to be changed, NOW! There ARE such things as tranquilizer darts. Wonder if that ever occured to anyone?...I guess guns are more fun for little boys in men's bodies! I hope they feel VERY proud of themselves....ggggrrrrrr!:wtf2: :wtf2: :sosad: :sosad:

daisys
06-11-2009, 06:44 PM
does anyone else get the feeling this might be a set up to prove how vicious doxies are? Help defend the other ass that shot the 12 lb one? Or considering the dates of the stories, vice versa? Just saying the coincidence in timing is strange...

Stupid officers!!!!! You stupid stupid stupid people! You leave your hands in the dogs mouth long enough to get bit 26 times?!?!?! Stupid stupid stupid people!!!! You're too stupid to be a cop!!!!

Claudine
06-11-2009, 07:03 PM
No, daisys, they are just exactly stupid enough to be cops!!

Claudine
06-11-2009, 07:08 PM
As an afterthought, I also hope that every one of their bites becomes so infected they have to cut their D!*#!d hands ( or whatever part) off!!!:evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Patt
06-12-2009, 01:37 AM
:faint: It appears the police are trigger happy lately, not a good thing. :bleep:

:sosad: I can't imagine what they were doing to the poor dog to have him bite that many times. Dog bites can become infected quite easily. I do hope this happens to them. :crossfin:

Jacqueline
06-12-2009, 02:36 AM
:faint: It appears the police are trigger happy lately, not a good thing. :bleep:

:sosad: I can't imagine what they were doing to the poor dog to have him bite that many times. Dog bites can become infected quite easily. I do hope this happens to them. :crossfin:

Not only do I think a lot of cops are trigger happy, but I really believe they should take the tasars away from them down here. They have managed to kill a few people with them....oh, well too bad, huh?

Trust me, if one tells me to get out of the car, I will be out and on the ground so fast no one will be able to believe it....and then hope they still don't either shot or tasar me.

daisys
06-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Trust me, if one tells me to get out of the car, I will be out and on the ground so fast no one will be able to believe it....and then hope they still don't either shot or tasar me.

Don't move too fast Jacqueline, they startle easy and might shoot you...

bittyup
06-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Who the Hell gave these two idiots guns with real bullets?:wtf2: How about watching the dog while you call Humane or SPCA.