PDA

View Full Version : So hard to get out of bed...

Courtney
02-21-2006, 12:57 PM
It was SO HARD to get out of bed this morning. Thor's been sleeping in our bed with us and is a big giant snugglemonster. Adam has been oversleeping because both dogs have been extra snuggly...and how can you get out of bed when there are wieners curled up with you? Anyway, the weather has been crappy for Dallas lately...gloomy and cold. After Adam got out of bed, Napoleon snuggled up on my left side and Thor on my right. So cute! I did NOT want to get up! I would give just about anything to go back to bed right now and snuggle with them!

Fluffy
02-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Awww! I love days like that! That's how I am every morning when I wake up! I have to set the alarm extra early so I can hit snooze a few times to take in the moment. I think waking up w/ my babies snuggled up next to me each morning is my favorite part of every day!!!

Lisa
02-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Awwww, your double B&T warm comforters! I just love snuggle with the P's on the weekend. The only problem is, is that Pixel like to sleep on my head? Not sure why, but it's not really comfortable.

Ummmm, Thorball in the big bed :scratch: does this mean anything? Do all your "fosters" get to sleep there? Have you guys made a decision yet?

oceangirls
02-21-2006, 02:01 PM
I can't think of anything better than lying around all day napping with a couple of warm dachshunds. :)

blueyezz74
02-21-2006, 02:12 PM
That would have been enough for me to call out!!!! :rotfl:

Frzframe
02-21-2006, 03:06 PM
I know what you mean cause that was me yesterday. I didn't feel well so me, Mitzi, and Ruby snuggled all morning in bed. It was great.

If my alarm goes off forget it. There is no going back to bed cause the pups won't let me. They seem to think alarm=food. :scratch: If I try to go back to bed I get kisses (usually up the nose kind) until I get up.

Nancy
02-21-2006, 04:10 PM
that is way to cute!

the last couple of nights that molly has been sleeping with me have been very interesting! while sleeping she is barking and her legs are moving. all this is taking place while she is lying on her SIDE!! very funny!

lotsadox
02-21-2006, 04:42 PM
I've been having the same problem. It's been cold and gloomy here, too. I wake up with 3 dachsies snuggled against me and soooo don't want to get out of bed. :sleep004:

Mama S.
02-21-2006, 05:10 PM
We had the same problem this morning with Jamie running around like his hair was on fire:rotfl: Puppies just too snuggly and hit that snooze one too many times!!
Sandi

Bella's Mom
02-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Snuggling under the covers with the puppers on a cold dreary day....is there anything better than that?? :happy4:

LUVMYGUNNER
02-21-2006, 11:16 PM
There are mornings when i don't want to get up either--would like to stay home but can't.

Linus
02-21-2006, 11:51 PM
That was my whole weekend! Cold, rainy, and icy, yet warm and snuggly with Bailey in the bed!