PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can buy one?

The Midgets
07-04-2009, 08:10 PM
I need to get a flexi double lead. With three pups now, I think it would be best if two were on one leash so that I can still control them. Any ideas where to find one? I've googled, but no luck so far.

Thanks!

alfina
07-04-2009, 08:23 PM
You can get a coupler. It attaches to a leash. I tried it but it didn't work for us because 2 of mine walk at a different pace. One ended up dragging another.

Otto'sMom
07-04-2009, 08:24 PM
It's all in the wording:)
http://www.bizrate.com/dogsupplies/products__keyword--walk+three+dogs+at+once.html

daisys
07-04-2009, 08:27 PM
I've seen these at pet stores, any pet store. You should be able to find them ok there, something like this might be what you are looking for:http://www.thefind.com/pets/info-double-leash-coupler

The Midgets
07-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Well Duh! Thanks guys - I knew you would be able to help!

Patt
07-04-2009, 09:41 PM
I have a "coupler" (they do come in 3's) and purchased it at Pet Smart. It's great, but your dogs need to walk with the same amount of energy or it will never work. Let us know how it works out.

doxiemommy3
07-05-2009, 01:38 PM
I have a "coupler" (they do come in 3's) and purchased it at Pet Smart. It's great, but your dogs need to walk with the same amount of energy or it will never work. Let us know how it works out.

:ditto: :ditto: I have 5 weens, so a "coupler" is a must if I am going to walk mine, but like Patt said you dogs must walk with the same energy or it will not work out. I can not put Kenna with Kleo, Kleo is younger with more energy. Cowboy and Kenna walk together and then Kleo and Girtty they match in stride and energy.....and I would never ever put Speedy on a "coupler" wayyyy too much energy in his walk/wheeling and no one matches him.

The Midgets
07-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Well.....this should be fun! I plan on putting Trixie and Lola together....they've bonded really well and Trixie still has puppy energy at 1 year. It will be interesting to see how it goes. thanks to all