PDA

View Full Version : 500 Dogs Taken from puppy mill in TX.

Patt
07-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Another mill shut down. :cheer3:

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/500_Dogs_Taken_from_Puppy_Mill

daisys
07-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Yay! :cheer3: is there any more info, like what kinds of dogs? It might help the fostering plans get started across the states.

Jacqueline
07-07-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm glad they shut it down, but it makes my head and heart hurt to think about the dogs. I wish they would just lock the people in the cages on the way out and forget about them. Just leave them there....no food, no water, no compassion, just like they treated the animals. They don't deserve any better.

lotsadox
07-07-2009, 09:09 PM
They are keeping them in a warehouse until they can evaluate them. I don't know how large their shelter is or how long they can use the warehouse, but they may not have to foster that many out. If they get a lot of news coverage in the local area, a lot of them will probably get adopted quickly.

Patt
07-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Yay! :cheer3: is there any more info, like what kinds of dogs? It might help the fostering plans get started across the states.
There was a lot of different breeds, it shows some of them on the video.
If you want more info please contact the North Texas Humane Society.

TheDoxieHaus
07-08-2009, 09:58 AM
:sosad: This is in my area, I'm surprised I hadn't heard about it yet.

vferraro99
07-08-2009, 11:06 AM
I'm glad they shut it down, but it makes my head and heart hurt to think about the dogs. I wish they would just lock the people in the cages on the way out and forget about them. Just leave them there....no food, no water, no compassion, just like they treated the animals. They don't deserve any better.

:ditto: :ditto: ... and give me just 15 minutes with them in a closed room, please!

Jacqueline
07-08-2009, 05:12 PM
:ditto: :ditto: ... and give me just 15 minutes with them in a closed room, please!

My mother used to get mad at me, telling me, "You don't have much use for people" Gee, I wonder why.

I am Cherokee, and would rather be off talking to a tree rather than a lot of people. I get more intelligent replies most of the time. I never hear of a tree, a rock, a stream, etc., abusing an animal. Fortunately, not all people suck.

vferraro99
07-09-2009, 10:33 AM
My mother used to get mad at me, telling me, "You don't have much use for people" Gee, I wonder why.

I am Cherokee, and would rather be off talking to a tree rather than a lot of people. I get more intelligent replies most of the time. I never hear of a tree, a rock, a stream, etc., abusing an animal. Fortunately, not all people suck.
I believe we'd get along just fine, and I agree with you, not all people suck, just look at the members of this board!!

Mama S.
07-13-2009, 10:01 PM
stomach hurts. PJ now pissed. ROT IN HELL JERKs..............