PDA

View Full Version : Didn't I just pick that toy up...about 6 times?

Jacqueline
07-08-2009, 10:37 PM
I think I need a version of that robot vacuum cleaner that goes around and cleans up without you having to bother with it. I just need one that picks up bobos and other toys, again and again and again.....infinity.

I am trying to pick up thier toys, get the plastic bags together to take to the recycling bins at Publix on the way back from the doctors, pick up their toys, get the recycling bottles and cans together for pickup, pick up their toys, gather up all the books we are going to put in a yard sale, pick up their toys. You see a theme here? There's a temptation to put them in the extra crate and lock them up for the night, lol. But then, they would just get out their hidden collection, I'm sure.

I'm pretty sure I only have the three girls, but they can make the mess of a half dozen without trying. Now they're waiting for the nice warm laundry to come out of the dryer.

Rileybugg
07-09-2009, 03:47 AM
You are accusing those innocent little faces of evil doings? :rotfl:

Jacqueline
07-09-2009, 08:04 AM
I only have one carpet in my whole house, and that is an 8 x 10 area one in my bedroom, which I have to remove bobo innard and stuffy fur from at least 6 times a day. I suspect it's not the dh making that mess. I piled the toys on top of one of the crates as I picked them up....made no difference. As soon as I turn my back...there they went. And I know exactly which little chocolate varmit was getting them down, too, lol.

vferraro99
07-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Well! I don't believe a word of it... you can't just go acusing those that cannot defend themselves... the nerve :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: