PDA

View Full Version : I wants more lambchops-by Cricket

squirrel818
02-21-2006, 08:52 PM
Yesterday my momma made the lambchops. She didn't give me none! Not one lick! When daddy is here he always shares wit me and my brudder but he don't like no lambchopys. So when mama wasn't lookin i go to the garbage and take that yummy lamby bone. Mama yell and say no no bad cricket. And guess what? She takes it right outta my mouthy! I was eatin that! Mama says me and brudder will choke on the little bone but it tasties sooo good. If you got any lambchopys would you send them to me? But don't tell mama or weenie!

Mama S.
02-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Honey,
I'd send you lambchops in a minute! Dats da nice fing about bein Nana - we gits to spoil and nobudy can say nuffin!!!
Sandi

quavec
02-22-2006, 12:02 PM
Honey,
I'd send you lambchops in a minute! Dats da nice fing about bein Nana - we gits to spoil and nobudy can say nuffin!!!
Sandi

Ain't that the truth! Just ask MY Cricket about his Nana - anything that 'skinny little' boy wants! Yeah, right. Cricket skinny? Me thinks Grandma needs to get her glasses checked!

Sounds like dinner at your place was YUMMMY!

Bella's Mom
02-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Hi Cwicket dis is Bewwa. Why our mutters take da bestest foodies away? Dose lambchoppies sound yummy. I wood share wit you Cwicket.

JanUet
02-22-2006, 02:59 PM
We don't eat Lamb at our house! Can't send you sumphin we don't have.:sorry:

Mommie was just doin' her Mommie job to keep you safe from bad bones.
Maybe if your good....Mommie will buy you big bones to munch on!

Loved the story! :rotfl:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Sorry, but Mommie say no no Cricket. You no, no can have the lambies. Try a carrot my babies LOVES 'em & they are good for you teethys too!