PDA

View Full Version : Frankie Update

Frzframe
02-21-2006, 09:10 PM
Shonda,
Hello there! Sorry it's been a few days since I emailed you last, but I didn't get a chance to check my email this past weekend at all because we were so busy. But not to worry...Frankie is doing EXCELLENT!!! He has only had one accident since last Wednesday and that was our fault because we didn't get up soon enough this morning. He is getting into the playing mode with Lucky like I said and him and Cal are playing a bit more now. AND Frankie LOVES Brooks! Almost so much that it makes me a little jealous! But I'm glad because Brooks loves him also. We have taken him on a couple of walks with all the dogs and he seems so happy...I've been putting his little fleece on him because his stomach is bald. So anyway everything is good...he is getting along just fine with everyone and everything. We are getting really excited for our house to be done...less than three weeks from now we will be moving in! This weekend we went to Nebraska Furniture Mart and bought a fridge and a new couch so that will be nice. Now we are just getting quotes on a fence and will get that in as soon as possible. Anyway hope that all is well with you...talk to you soon!
Jen

I'm so happy for them. Jen doesn't have a digital camera but has promised to send me pictures soon. :boogie:

K2
02-21-2006, 09:31 PM
That's great news! I'm glad she's keeping in touch and glad to hear he's doing well!!:banana:

Patt
02-21-2006, 10:33 PM
Awesome news :appl: I'm happy to hear Frankie is settling in so nicely. :hearts:

LUVMYGUNNER
02-21-2006, 10:40 PM
That is just great.:appl:

JanUet
02-22-2006, 03:32 AM
Great News! Frankie is in Good hands with his New Forever family! :banana: :cheer2:

Yolanda
02-22-2006, 07:07 AM
Now nice, I just adore getting updates about the dogs I fostered.:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Alex's Mom
02-22-2006, 07:24 AM
I do so love a happy ending!! :cheer2: :cheer2: for Frankie and his forever family!!

alfina
02-22-2006, 07:37 AM
Great news! Pictures would be nice