PDA

View Full Version : Dachshund wrestling federation, or let's play roll the puppy

RDavidP
07-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, in this corner, weighing in at 18lbs, Dumbledore the Red. And in this corner weighing in a 4.4lbs, Draco the Piebald Wonder. Let's get ready to rumble....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgLiICSq1b0

Of course they decided to play around all over the wee wee pads. Dumbledore is the one making all the noise, with my parakeet in the background cheering them on. This has been going on all afternoon and evening. It's so funny how Dumledore rolls the puppy around. Once Dumbles did roll Draco a little hard and he laid there for a few seconds. Dumbles sniffed Draco all over to make sure he was ok. After they finally stopped, they sniffed each other's face and licked each other. I think Dumbledore is starting to warm up to Draco because a couple of times Dumbledore started the play. It has been a long time since I seen him play like this.

Rileybugg
07-22-2009, 01:49 AM
Awww - it sounds like he's good for Dumbledore...:hearts:

Claudine
07-22-2009, 06:06 AM
How cute is that?!?! They really seem to enjoy each other's company.:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Jacqueline
07-22-2009, 06:27 AM
There's nothing like a new puppy to put the spark in an older dog.....or in us. I know that my girls keep me young.

Tex
07-22-2009, 06:56 AM
Our boy Jax does the same thing when get a young foster pup in. Jax will be 8 years old in Aug, but he will still play like he's 8 months old if given the right opportunity!

Great video!:cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3:

silverselkie56
07-23-2009, 01:49 PM
Aww, that was cute and funny. Loved the cheering section! My furkids have a Pacific Parrolet that cheers them on.

Mama S.
07-23-2009, 09:04 PM
heheheh there would be a bark and herd heads would pop up~~~~ then the Mama said carefullllll!!! and just like my house - no one listened:rotfl: :rotfl:

oceangirls
07-23-2009, 09:10 PM
This is so cute! they are having a great time :)

I love Roll The Puppy - it's an awesome game!!

RDavidP
07-23-2009, 09:19 PM
I think it is so funny Dumbledore is making all this noise and Draco is not making one sound. It seems everytime Dumbledore rolls the puppy, he has to sniff the weener peener.

Yeah, you can also hear the spoon hit the bowl as I am eating some ice cream in the beginning of the video.

They are starting to get along wonderfully now. Today we had to take Draco back to the vet for more vaccinations and a check up on his kennel cough and we took Dumbledore with us. On the way home, Draco wasn't feeling good from the shots and he was laying curled up right next to big brother, even resting his head on Dumbles back.