PDA

View Full Version : Horrifying

doxrox
07-30-2009, 05:59 PM
OMG, this is one of the worst things I've ever read. If you open it, brace yourself. Orlando Sentinel (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-man-dog-abuse-073009,0,3984058.story)

vferraro99
07-30-2009, 06:11 PM
I understand why you're horrified, but sadly, nothing in this world surprises me anymore. He'll rot in hell, doG willing. I hope he goes to jail and they find out why he's there, that's all I have to say. They are lonely in jail too.

AgileOllie
07-30-2009, 06:13 PM
That is horrible. When I worked at the developmental center, one of our 'clients' in a group home did this to his dog. She died. Then they got him a cat. A de-clawed cat. I left shortly after that.

daisys
07-30-2009, 06:15 PM
WHY did I open it? WHY??? You warned me.... There are not words to describe the awfulness and horrible cruelty there.

I wish there was such a thing as brain bleach, along with the ability for enough outraged people to think it at once and make this Ba$tards head explode.

Why did I look.....

doxiemommy3
07-30-2009, 09:06 PM
:ditto: on the why did I look....but then again sadly it is not the worst I read, but it is up there.

I just do not get people and what the helll is wrong with them....for me to even say this is not the worst thing I have read really shows what this world is coming to and sadly the poor animals that suffer will not really have their voices heard...so more will suffer. Lets begin teaching children how to behave towards animals then perhaps something like this will be a major shocker/or not happen instead of a "not another sicko...or beats boiling a litter of 4 weeks old puppies"

bsquared
07-31-2009, 08:18 AM
I can't open it...just can't. But I hope whatever wretched human do did something horrifying will just DIAF.

bittyup
07-31-2009, 09:24 AM
Hopefully he'll get jail time and then he won't be so lonely when the big boys learn what he likes. That poor dog,,the fear and pain and betrayal she must have been feeling. :mad2:

Kasianni
07-31-2009, 10:43 AM
I am just not going to open it. No no no.

LexieLuvr
07-31-2009, 10:45 AM
I am just not going to open it. No no no.
:ditto: :ditto: :ditto: