PDA

View Full Version : Drugged out Tasha....but still stubborn!

Jen
02-23-2006, 11:32 AM
http://i1.tinypic.com/ofmsmq.jpg

Just look at that dopey face. She was sooo out of it. We picked her up at 4 pm, she came running out with the Vet tech, I held her in my lap, and once she knew we were both there, then we started getting some attitude, she was obviously cheesed! The tech said Tasha tried to jump into a kitty carrier in back, a sherpa, she clearly was not happy. I keep wondering it there was a kitty in there at the time.

We got her home, and she was soooo drugged, she kept trying to scratch herself and falling over. Yes, mean mommy laughed. But she ate supper just fine, then sat in front of the couch and stared at us for 30 min, wanting her usual chewey. She didn't get it as she was supposed to be on reduced food, 1/2 her normal supper. So even drugged and groggy, her stubborn side came thru! We had some potty issues last night but she seems better today, though still a bit tired.

Thanks for all of the support. I hope we don't have to do that again for a long time!

blueyezz74
02-23-2006, 11:33 AM
Awww! Poor Tasha. Hopefully she snaps out of it soon!

Lisa
02-23-2006, 11:47 AM
Even drugged, Tasha is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen!! Glad she is doing okay! I too would love to know if the cat was in the bag when she tried to get into it. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nancy
02-23-2006, 11:57 AM
hum, maybe i should drug Molly, this way I can get a decent pix of her!! :rotfl:

Good to her your :angel7: is home!

Mama S.
02-23-2006, 12:45 PM
That's my girl!! Show that "tude" no matter what!!!! Papa Jamie is proud of you !!!
Sandi

quavec
02-23-2006, 01:05 PM
So glad TAsha is back home, safe and sound! And who could blame you for a harmless chucke? Just the visual is funny!

LUVMYGUNNER
02-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Glad she is doing good. That sure is a pretty picture of Tasha.

Fluffy
02-23-2006, 01:36 PM
Poor drugged up Tasha!! Mean mutter waughing at her! I must confess, when Heidi had her dental, I did the SAME THING...she kept walking in circles over and over and over, and owuld get herself good and dizzy and just plop right over. What mean mutters we are for laughing at them!! Then again, if Andrea's quote in her sig is right........they probably laugh at us all the time!! More :rayz: :rayz: for Tasha to continue to feel better!!

Patt
02-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Awww poor baby, sending :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for a speedy recovery. :sausage:

K2
02-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Poor Tasha!! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: That she feels better fast!! I'm not looking forward to Pippit's dental(I haven't scheduled it yet)

Kerie
02-23-2006, 03:32 PM
Poor Tasha!! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: That she feels better fast!! I'm not looking forward to Pippit's dental(I haven't scheduled it yet)

Poor girl! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Oscar probably needs a dental soon, too.

HotDogMama
02-23-2006, 04:44 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: You get 'em Tasha. tinkle on that floor all you want!! That mean mama!! (the visual is enough for a good belly laugh from me!):rotfl:

I'm glad she is doing good!! :hearts: :hearts: What a doll!!

JanUet
02-23-2006, 07:40 PM
I never got the opportunity to laugh at Sophie. I didn't let her walk anywhere. Poor Tasha...Come see Auntie Janet....She won't laugh at you.

BAD MOMMIE!:mad:

Poor wittle Girl!

On a side note.....Sophie is doing great! She had Zoomies today with Casey.
Her mouth is so much better and no stinky breath! :banana: :cheer2:

jenfer
02-23-2006, 08:01 PM
Feel better soon, Tasha. :)

Oh, the rays... :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Are her teeth sparkling white now?

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-23-2006, 08:47 PM
Yeah, I think they laught at us ALOT! Does anyone get stares when you get out the shower? I bet they wonder what happen to our fur!

Bella's Mom
02-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Yay Tasha's home! So glad to hear she is doing well! Here are some :rayz: :rayz: to help her on her way back to 100%!

lotsadox
02-23-2006, 11:22 PM
Poor loopy Tasha! At least she still has her attitude! :banana:

Goob
02-23-2006, 11:24 PM
I saw the title and in my mind I thought, "Why did Tasha have to take a drug test?" LOL. :rotfl:

Anatresia
02-24-2006, 08:40 AM
Poor, silly baby! That sounds like Mr. B- he could be bleeding massively and still beg for a treat! When he was neutered, they told me, "He will be groggy today, so let him take it easy." We got in the door and he was like zoom-zoom-zoom all over the house (this was in the pre-fat mr. butters days.)

Rayz that Tasha wakes up and is all better and back to normal today!

oceangirls
02-24-2006, 02:44 PM
that is a pretty "drugged" expression :) Hope she is doing better today, Jen!:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :bigrayz:

Frzframe
02-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Poor little thing. Mean momma! First you laugh at her then you don't even give her her speical treat. :shocked:

I'm gald she is doing good though the poor little girl. :hearts:

Jen
02-24-2006, 04:29 PM
Tasha was pretty much normal by yesterday, got all the usual treats, and ate something disgusting on the 8 pm walk last night....still not sure what it was, but at least it didn't make her sick.

Today she did tons of zoomies in Prospect Park! And her breath is soooo much better!

Frzframe
02-24-2006, 04:52 PM
:cheer2: That's great that she is back to her old self.

bumpergirl
02-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Glad to hear Tasha is back to her usual self. I had Bailey's teeth cleaned on Monday, and she snapped out of the anesthesia pretty quickly. She seemed fine when I picked her up. She must have inherited hoo-mom's high tolerance for drugs (having come of age in the 70's & 80's)! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: