PDA

View Full Version : New coats from Petsmart

Fluffy
11-27-2005, 03:39 AM
Well, I did a little Black Friday shopping of my own after work yesterday. The darn car steered itself right back to Petsmart. I got Heidi a gorgeous pink and black fleecey coat w/ dog bones kind of embroidered into it. Buddy got a navy and yellow fleece, however its too small. We'll have to exchanged it for something else all together b/c if I go any bigger it'll be too long and his lil pee pee will be covered. Don't need any accidents!! I'll take some pictures of Heidi in hers and post them soon...along w/ some TURKEY pictures!! :rofl: :rofl:

Patt
11-27-2005, 04:09 AM
Hey, I bet they look adorable in their new coats. Hurray up and post the pics, besides I want to see that special turkey dinner. :woohoo:

Fluffy
11-27-2005, 04:18 AM
I'm working on it!! I only have to take 14 more pictures!! I'm off tomorrow so I should get them done and developed Monday, posted by Mon nite!!!!!!!!
Don't foget your "Sunday chore" :rofl1:

Lisa
11-27-2005, 10:00 AM
You are a BRAVE lady. I've heard about "Black Friday" and I would love to drive down to Buffalo once just to experiance it. I can wait to see the pictures!

I know with mine, if their peepee is covered, they will not move...they just stand like perfect little statues in panick mode.

Fluffy
11-27-2005, 11:57 AM
You are a BRAVE lady. I've heard about "Black Friday" and I would love to drive down to Buffalo once just to experiance it.

Braver than you think!! I work at Claires Accessories!!! It was INSANE Friday! The only stop I made was Petsmart and they really weren't busy at all. Come to thinkof it there were only about 5 cars in the parking lot, and most of them were probably employees!!

Jen
11-27-2005, 12:28 PM
I know with mine, if their peepee is covered, they will not move...they just stand like perfect little statues in panick mode.

Tasha has a similar problem--coats cannot touch the butt area or she won't move. :conf3:

JanUet
11-27-2005, 12:36 PM
I saw on the News about Black Friday shopping! :huh:
It was scary! I don't like shopping at Christmas time. People don't say Excuse me anymore! I find that very irritating! :mad1:

Your a Brave Girl!

Fluffy
11-27-2005, 12:50 PM
:bleep: This year it was not actually Friday that was bad, it was Saturday. Everyone seemed to be in wonderful moods and very pleasant on Friday. Saturday however it was like the whole world woke up and was in a bad mood!! People shoved you out of the way to get where they needed to be, ignored us when we were trying to help them...Yes, Saturday was a nightmare. I went a few rounds with some customers. :bleep: I try not to let it get the best of me, but when you are extremely rude to me or belittle my employees, its hard to stand there and take it! I wouldn't take it outside work, and I don't intend to when I am at work. I mean after all, we are there to "serve" the customers...why bite the hand that feeds you!?

LUVMYGUNNER
11-27-2005, 06:23 PM
Where are pictures of the coats....:( I want to see them. I will post some pictures of Petunia and Gunner with their new harnesses--today or tommorow.:D

Fluffy
11-27-2005, 06:32 PM
Look in the "Hot Dog" You might just find some there ;)

oceangirls
11-27-2005, 07:57 PM
People and dogs all over the place. The "adopt a greyhound" people were there with about 7 greyhounds - what gorgeous, sweet dogs!

Probably when people go shopping on Friday they are optimistic that they will find great bargains and the "perfect" gifts and get all their shopping done in one efficient day. Then Saturday dawns and so does reality - the "perfect" gift has not been found, or if it was, it was not a bargain... and the shopping is nowhere near done and there is too much traffic and too many people... and now they're just MAD.:rofl: