PDA

View Full Version : Vick starts his community service?? Huh??

JuneyTrixie
08-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Am I missing something here? Isn't this supposed to be community service?

Vick meets with inner-city youth for dog speech
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9909758

Vick's visit to a suburban Atlanta community center was largely off limits to the very neighborhood it was supposed to be helping. In an agreement between Vick's handlers and the Humane Society of the United States, only 55 people and one media crew were allowed inside. An Associated Press reporter, videographer and photographer were among the media banished from the property by police.

Most people who live in the largely black neighborhood southeast of Atlanta were unaware of Vick's appearance.

I sure hope that the judge does not accept this as community service!

lotsadox
08-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Any judge worth anything (probably few of those left) would have him cleaning the cages in the Humane Society instead of giving a talk to a selected few. That's disgusting.

vferraro99
08-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Any judge worth anything (probably few of those left) would have him cleaning the cages in the Humane Society instead of giving a talk to a selected few. That's disgusting.

:ditto: :ditto: In my opinion, until he confesses that he's only sorry because he got caught, he's no better than any one in prison for first degree murder, and should be there for life.

Yolanda
08-08-2009, 06:27 PM
NO comment here. Did you notice he did his crime in VA but is not doing the "community service" here.

The guy and "his handlers" just do not get it.

lotsadox
08-08-2009, 06:39 PM
I just went back and read the article. I sure hope that 12 minutes didn't tax him too much :rolleyes:

bittyup
08-08-2009, 07:02 PM
:ditto: :ditto: In my opinion, until he confesses that he's only sorry because he got caught, he's no better than any one in prison for first degree murder, and should be there for life.

I am sorry bit I am not crying yet:shocked: He should be outside with a toothbrush scrubbing pidgeon poo off the building. A small media entourage...why? He messed up his dream? Poor thing.He chose to kill innocent animals for profit. So very glad he;s sorry......cause he got busted. He'd still be going strong otherwise. I'd still like to see him demonstrate the swimming pool thing and we can put the jumper cables on HIS ears and all the dogs can watch:pullhair: :mad2:

Patt
08-08-2009, 07:24 PM
:wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: I guess this is just the beginning of hidden appearances. :sosad:

I really hope somebody shoots the AH dead!

Jacqueline
08-08-2009, 08:21 PM
:wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2: I guess this is just the beginning of hidden appearances. :sosad:

I really hope somebody shoots the AH dead!

Well, if they do, I sure won't rat em out.

Rileybugg
08-09-2009, 03:43 AM
Pos*pos*pos*pos*pos*pos*pos*pos*pos*pos*pos*pos*po s*pos*pos*