PDA

View Full Version : I need to buy a loveseat

Jacqueline
08-11-2009, 05:23 AM
I traded in the captain's chair from my dining room set for a nice soft wing chair in front of my computer. It was a great hit with the girls, who all want to sit it in. Well, that's just fine - but where am I SUPPOSED TO SIT???

With the three of them happily snuggled together in the chair, it pushes me right to the edge....not a comfortable place to be, lol. Looks like I need to upgrade to a loveseat if we are all going to enjoy the computer together.

How I am supposed to get it home is another problem. But hey....they're not spoiled, not my girls :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: .

vferraro99
08-11-2009, 10:14 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: That reminds me to say that if anybody ever want to visit my home, they better be prepared to sit around the kitchen table, because the sofa and the Lazy Boy chair in the family room are all occupied... spoiled? What does that mean????:rotfl: :rotfl:

doxyzoo
08-11-2009, 10:34 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: That reminds me to say that if anybody ever want to visit my home, they better be prepared to sit around the kitchen table, because the sofa and the Lazy Boy chair in the family room are all occupied... spoiled? What does that mean????:rotfl: :rotfl:

I assumed (like at my house) it's just a matter of squeezing in between and under wieners to get a place on any of the furniture. Had to sleep under Axel last night because he was a little scared of the german shephard in the next rv. We have to go over and introduce them this morning so I can get some decent sleep tonight.