PDA

View Full Version : I wan!

areese
08-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Deer Ebbybuddy,
Today I goed to da jility class. I lubs dat. I gotz to go all by myself, just me, Salsa, and none ub dem weenerdogs, dey did not get to go.
I saw my berry bestest fwend Becky dere. Becky gibs me da good tweets so I lub her. So my mommy, she sed, Becky why don't you run Salsa and she did! I did it! I wan fast and did da jumps and tunnels and dat berry big a-fwame and da weaving poles. I did dem all. Before, I wuz too berry scared to wun wib no mommy but now I iz berry much bwaver and den, guess what???? I wan wib GARY and he is a widdle scawy to me but I wuz bwave again and I did it! Ebbybuddy sed YAY SALSA!!!

RustysMom
08-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Dear Salsalita

Dis is Rusty. Great Job! You berry Kewl!

I wish I waz like you. Mama says I cant do nuttin cuz Iz dunt like to learn stuf. Iz a mama boy, Iz like to cudle. There's that Mr PITA! bruther of mine that like to learn but hes a goof and clumbsy!

Yay Salsa!

vferraro99
08-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Dear Salsalita,

I iz so pwoud of yous... you show the peoples you do jility weally good!

:love9:
Jewels

Barb
08-20-2009, 04:34 PM
Well then Sweetest Bug Ever...... YAY SALSA !!!!!
Ummmmmm, did your mommy take pictures while someone else was running you??? Huh,huh, huh? :D

Da Brat
08-20-2009, 06:04 PM
:way2go: BUG!!!! :cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3:

And mommie has some SERIOUS TO time waiting for her if she forgot to take pictures!

areese
08-20-2009, 06:39 PM
I don't take a camera to class. so sorry :sosad:

LexieLuvr
08-20-2009, 07:43 PM
:way2go: BUG!!!! :cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3:

And mommie has some SERIOUS TO time waiting for her if she forgot to take pictures!
HUGE :ditto: ! And it sounds like mommie is in deep doo doo for not taking the camera. :sosad:

ebmw1975
08-20-2009, 08:19 PM
:cheer3: :cheer3: Way to go Salsa-Bug!!!!!! You are so berry brave! I love hearing all about your adventures and stories they make me smile SO big!:hearts:

Barb
08-20-2009, 08:46 PM
I don't take a camera to class. so sorry :sosad:

WOMAN ! Gonna slap you up one side and down the other :D

put your camera with the Jility stuff :D

areese
08-20-2009, 08:55 PM
WOMAN ! Gonna slap you up one side and down the other :D

put your camera with the Jility stuff :D

It's CLASS. I'm running my dog and also Toots the minpin and sometimes Lilly the cavalier too. No time for pictures and I'm supposed to be learning. Or goofing off...we do goof off a lot but more when Gary is teaching cuz we like to make fun of him. Sherry is more serious (she was teaching today-they alternate). AND it was raining today. And it's not usual for someone else to run my dog. Salsa was just all into Becky today...kept wanting to go see her but she hates Becky's new baby dog, Ruby..Too big and too wriggly (she's golden...about 18 months old now) so she stared at Becky for half the class. becky always has good treats....
Plus Becky needed a smile today. Our friend, Nancy, who was dx-ed with breast cancer a couple of weeks ago has gotten a lot of bad news. Stage 4, tumor much bigger than they thought, a whole crapload of lymph nodes involved. Total masectomy after chemo. They are scheduling a bunch more testing to see if it has spread somewhere else. Becky has been going with her to drs appointments and is really really upset. She's really good friends with Nancy. Salsa can make anyone smile I think.....

Barb
08-20-2009, 08:57 PM
Oh nos - I am so sorry for Nancy..... that is really rough. Will send lots of good thoughts and :pray: her way.....

Tex
08-20-2009, 09:05 PM
Good job Salsalita!!!! You DO know how to make anyone smile! :D

michelehbc
08-20-2009, 10:21 PM
Hooray Salsalita Bear Burritaaaaaaaa!

areese
08-20-2009, 10:34 PM
Hooray Salsalita Bear Burritaaaaaaaa!
That's what my friend Jannie calls her! Well...BEAN Burrita not bear but ...

michelehbc
08-20-2009, 11:10 PM
That's what my friend Jannie calls her! Well...BEAN Burrita not bear but ...

HA! The R was a typo! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rileybugg
08-21-2009, 03:43 AM
Congratulations, little Bug. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Sending many :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for your friend. :hug99: :hearts: