PDA

View Full Version : Ruby oh Ruby Roo

Frzframe
02-24-2006, 03:43 PM
I stayed home from work yesterday because I didn't feel good. So me and the puppers snuggled off and on all day. Well Ruby has been acting very lovey and playful the last few weeks. So, yesterday while laying in bed she would come up and cover me with kisses and was a wiggle butt. Good thing right? Well yes and no. Yes because she is so darn cute but NO because her breath would kill a fly. It reeks to high heaven and with me being ill well you can understand that I did not want to have to smell that. So I started growling at her. She sat back and cocked her head to one side then came at me again. So I growled again and she growled back and started barking. She was actually playing with me which she has never done before. It was so funny and cute. Another awwwwww moment with my little Roo.

Rae are you sure you couldn't talk Duchie into a little sister??? :)

Bella's Mom
02-24-2006, 03:50 PM
That IS an Awwww moment. Sometime their breath....geez. :rotfl:

Nancy
02-24-2006, 03:56 PM
that is a nice awww moment, even though she has stinky breath!

Jen
02-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Does Ruby need a dental? Tasha's breath is soooo much nicer now.

Sorry you were sick, but it sounds like an adorable moment with Roo!

Frzframe
02-24-2006, 04:28 PM
fact it's scheduled along with her spay for next Tuesday.

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-25-2006, 11:39 AM
There is some dental bones (Pedigree) out that are good for cleaning teeth. I also get the Breath Bones & brush their teeth if they need it. I love to snuggle with my pack, so I gotta keep the breath fresh!

JanUet
02-25-2006, 11:45 AM
The dental will help her tremendously! Sophie had the worst breath! :faint: There were times when I didnt' want to snuggle with her :(
Now, I enjoy her and her new breath!

Sending Good Breath :bigrayz: :bigrayz: to wittle Ruby Roo

jennie_c_d
02-25-2006, 01:26 PM
Pedigree? YUCK!

Teenie's breath is SO MUCH better, too. She desperately needed a dental when I got her, but I wanted her to drop a few pounds first, so I waited a couple of months. Those months were stinky. She's MUCH better now:)

Ruby sounds SO CUTE!!!

MomToDolly&Madison
02-26-2006, 01:04 AM
My mommy calls me Roo, too! Dat's short for MaddeROO. Don't fordet the next time you kiss yer mommy to burrrrrp real loud in her face. Mommys LOVE dat!:cheer2: