PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried...

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-25-2006, 11:11 AM
making your personalized Dachshund t-shirt yet? I' ve seen some really cute pics. that can be transfered on your own t-shirts!

JanUet
02-25-2006, 11:26 AM
*raises hand* Yes, I have!
I have a picture of Casey and Sophie on my shirt. I will hafta look for the pic and post it. It didnt turnout too bad.

Lisa
02-25-2006, 11:27 AM
I have, we make them every year for my dad for Christmas.

Rafi
02-25-2006, 11:38 AM
We usualy do the T-Shirt transfer thing around christmas.

For Good quality transfers, you need higher quality scans of the photos, the pictures posted here would not be good enough because of various technical reasons. You also need a very good Iron or other High Source of heat to do the actual transfer. Avery sells various T-Shirt transfer paper which you can use with your Inket Printer.

We do have plans for Official DLC T-Shirts and possible Personlized T-Shirts. However due to my work schedule this will be something we will offer in the future.

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-25-2006, 11:49 AM
Good advice! I use those.

JanUet
02-25-2006, 11:53 AM
I found it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/tiggermiss/T-Shirt.jpg
I used the Avery T-Shirt transfer paper that Rafi suggested earlier.

Nancy
02-25-2006, 12:00 PM
Very cute tee-shirt Janet! What a great idea!

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Nice t-shirt Janet. I like your pics you used. I put mine on white t-shirts & now they have tranfer papers for colored t- shirts too!

HotDogMama
02-25-2006, 12:45 PM
We made some for my sister and niece of thier dog at Christmas last year, one looked really good, and the other had some missing spots, but they loved them just the same lol.... I have one of Molly, but I wear it to clean house in because it was a practice on an old shirt I haven't had time to make a good one yet!!:hearts:

Mama S.
02-25-2006, 09:44 PM
Me me me!! I had the picture of Hershey with the headset transferred to a t-shirt with VOTE FOR HERSHEY on it! Wore it to Howl O Weenie last October for the photo contest! Will hunt down the picture and post it!
Sandi

PS - It helped! He's MR October in DARE"S calendar!!!! This is the picture we used - still hunting for the actual shirt picture!
http://static.flickr.com/40/104417630_2dd236d938.jpg

Chrystyna
02-26-2006, 01:24 AM
I get mine made on CafePress.com. They do really good quality work and if you don't like the item when it gets there because of poor print quality they'll make you another one and resend it for free. I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!

Bella's Mom
02-26-2006, 11:39 AM
Oooh, I must try this! :banana: I wonder if DH would wear one! He LOVES his little girl but hates for people to see him melt like a piece of butter and be totally under Bella's spell! :rotfl: Wearing a picture of her on his shirt...hmmmm...I bet he would do it!

Mama S.
02-26-2006, 08:22 PM
I wonder if DH would wear one! .I bet he would do it! Jamie does! but then that Goober wears his Horny Toad pants out in public and wonders why people are staring at him :rotfl:
Sandi

karsris
02-27-2006, 12:15 PM
I am laughing so hard at the pic of the phone "operator!":rotfl:

I had a t-shirt made this past summer with a picture of Digger that said:
"My Weinie is bigger than your weinie"

karsris
02-27-2006, 12:18 PM
Yes! Cafe Press is the best! They also have doggie t-shirts that you can make as well! I think they run about $12-15... the only drawback is that they are WHITE shirts with black trim... obviously Digger's shirts that I made are now off-white after he got done with them!:scratch:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-27-2006, 02:58 PM
I am laughing so hard at the pic of the phone "operator!":rotfl:

I had a t-shirt made this past summer with a picture of Digger that said:
"My Weinie is bigger than your weinie"
:rotfl: :rotfl: That' s funny I have to make one too! Thanks for the idea!!