PDA

View Full Version : Friggin Dexter

Otto'sMom
09-08-2009, 05:26 PM
I had received a treat in the mail, peanut butter kisses, the Halloween candy, and 2 lotto tickets and left them on the table while I was outside playing with the rainwater that had collected on the tarp of my pewl. I was having a great time, cause, let's face it, who doesn't like to play with water and get your feet soaked? Katie was trying to kill the water that was spilling, and Rolfe was rather confused at being splashed with the water, but stood there stoically, getting drenched.
I go back inside to find the box had somehow migrated from the table where I had left it to the dog sofa where Rusty was nomming the cardboard and getting ready to nom the lotto cards (had he eaten them, they would've been winners. Since they weren't, he left them alone) and Dexter, the most likely surfing suspect, was sitting on the dog bed with the bag inbetween his front paws, and working furiously trying to open the damn thing. No candy was lost, but it was close.:duh:

And as I write this in my computer room, cut off from dogs by a double tiered baby gate, Ms. Matilda has taken the pillow from the sofa and made herself a little area to sit comfortably and watch me, alongside Rolfe, Rue, Ivan , Katie and Ellie. Other dogs are making noises that have to be investigated right away!

bittyup
09-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Thank God no candy lost!:cheer3: Just my luck the lottery tickets would have to be surgically removed:duh: Nero is a surfer and a hoarder. Her crate is packed. Dox knows where all the good stuff is stored. Back corner under the pillow then under blanket:rolleyes:

vferraro99
09-08-2009, 06:25 PM
They will find a way to get the the stuff, it does not matter what it is, won't they? :shocked:

Alex's Mom
09-09-2009, 06:33 AM
Scary when they all work together :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I hear you re: lottery tickets...years ago, when Maxe was a puppy, she nommed one, and it WAS a winner :shocked: Only $10, but still...they accepted it anyway, cuz you could read the numbers and bar code. Horrid feeling :rolleyes:

lotsadox
09-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Strange noises always have to be investigated at my house. Or no noises. That's even scarier when suddenly everyone is too quiet :conf4:

I'm glad that the candy and lottery tickets were saved :cheer3: :cheer3:

silverselkie56
09-21-2009, 09:06 PM
I am sorry that I am laughing about this, but sounds like some of my crew. They get together and conspire and do things like that. Glad the lottery tickets and candy was safely retrived.

Jen
09-21-2009, 10:43 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: Leaving anything on a surface less than 5' tall in your place is dangerous!

Jacqueline
09-21-2009, 11:25 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: Leaving anything on a surface less than 5' tall in your place is dangerous!

Only 5' tall? Huh, think Eduardo, International Dachshund of Mystery in the kitty room on the top of the kitty condo. No where is safe :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: .....and this group knows how to cooperate.

Mama S.
09-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Only 5' tall? Huh, think Eduardo, International Dachshund of Mystery in the kitty room on the top of the kitty condo. No where is safe :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: .....and this group knows how to cooperate.
to that I say AMEN:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: