PDA

View Full Version : Where Were My Spies When I Needed You?

Otto'sMom
09-10-2009, 11:25 PM
I had prepared Scooter's food (he has to have moistened kibble because of his lack of chompers) and set it on the counter in the kitchen, along with Kitty's scrambled eggs. I set them very far back and on top of the toaster over to thwart Durwood and Buddy's attempts at counter surfing.

Today, it did not work.

Some mystery hound jumped up on top of Darwin's kennel, on top of the 2 boxes stacked there, on top of the ledge and over on to the countertop, feasting on the food there and eating through the hot dog bun bag:mad: and the eggs and Scooter's food. The only reason I know it was a short legged criminal was the fact that they'd knocked over a pot of dirt (a plant I've given up on but haven't replaced just yet) and left little bitty footie prints on the countertop.

Friggin TRUDY (I'm blaming her because she's the most likely suspect) Dexter has been known to get up on the stove top to steal the freeze dried liver treats, but that is only in extreme freeze dried liver treats with the top off cases.

The boxes have been moved, but I need to take them off of the kennel.

Barb
09-10-2009, 11:31 PM
LOL - my vote is Al. Last night he was peeking at you over the counter and almost was jumping on those boxes....... I really kept waiting for him to do that. why not put the bowl of softening food in the microwave? Gots a door :D

And I have to ask.... WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THIS HAPPENED ???? :D

Otto'sMom
09-11-2009, 12:06 AM
I barely remember to soften his food prior to suppertime. Putting it in the microwave only invites disaster.

silverselkie56
09-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Sorry, was not watching at the time. Was cleaning off muddy feet after shoving dogs down the ramp into the wet grass, since they think their feet will melt if they get them wet.
Will try to be more observant. LOL

bittyup
09-13-2009, 07:39 AM
Gotta get me one of those anipal watching cams. Somebody is a very clever doggie:shocked:

silverselkie56
09-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Sometimes it is funny watching the Anipals and Andrea. Like tonight, Andrea is laughing as they are piled on her and doing the "in your face" thing.

Jen
09-15-2009, 11:37 PM
That does sound like fun to watch!

Bummer no one saw the mischief maker....