PDA

View Full Version : agility today

jenfer
02-25-2006, 05:20 PM
We have been doing agility for over a year now and Gigi has been doing great most of the time (if there's anything messed up, it's me). But lately she partially "unlearned" her tunnel and teeter. Tanya, it will make you feel you are not alone. lol. Today she jumped off the teeter 1/2 of the time... we worked on it a bit and I think it's fine now and for tunnel, there was once or twice she didn't go in. Tunnel has been problem for her for the past few classes. I used to be able to just point and say tunnel, and she will get in there. Who knows why she is doing it now. :scratch:

But otherwise, the class went well. Gi got lots of love from the trainer. I think she whined the whole time waiting for the trainer to noticed her. lol.

K2
02-25-2006, 05:30 PM
Poor Gi is probably too busy thinking about her upcoming wedding and all the planning she has to do. :rotfl: I'm sure she'll snap out of it!

jenfer
02-25-2006, 05:31 PM
Oh, that could be the reason. :scratch: I didn't even remember that. :rotfl: Bad mom!

LUVMYGUNNER
02-27-2006, 11:32 PM
PippitsMom thanks for the laugh:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: that was funny.

areese
03-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Our instructors say that sometimes we quit rewarding an obstacle cuz we take for granted they'll do it (esp. things like tunnels) and then they quit doing them or quit doing them eagerly....