PDA

View Full Version : Lookie what I've got

Frzframe
02-26-2006, 01:29 AM
I got this email from a member of CCDR so I responded that she could give these people my contact info because I am only an hour away. So we arrange to meet and this little guy was so scared that he tried to bite me. He also cried and barked and howled the whole way home. But he's already settled in nicely and hasn't tried to bite me again instead he was happy to see me doing his little wiggle butt dance in his kennel.

He's 7 months old, weighs around 8 lbs and is named Corey. He isn't neutered nor potty trained. But he is super cute!!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/frzframe88/Corey/corey.jpg

Linus
02-26-2006, 01:38 AM
He is adorable!!! Once he's neutered, he'll so super fast! :hearts: :hearts:

Chrystyna
02-26-2006, 01:41 AM
What a cute little boy!

lotsadox
02-26-2006, 01:42 AM
He's such a beauty! :hearts: What's the handsome man's story?

Patt
02-26-2006, 03:02 AM
Poor baby, trying to bite doesn't sound like he's had a very good start at 7 months. I'm sure with your TLC you will turn that around. He is a little :cutiepie2

Nancy
02-26-2006, 09:14 AM
he is a cutie! i'm sure he'll be just fine once he adjusts to the home!

LUVMYGUNNER
02-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Oh he sure is cute.

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-26-2006, 09:56 AM
He is awfully cute!!! :pinky: :awww: :cutiepie2

Jen
02-26-2006, 10:44 AM
What a gorgeous face. Once he's snipped and started potty training I'm sure he'll find a forever home FAST!

Bella's Mom
02-26-2006, 11:06 AM
Poor baby. He must've been so scared! I know he'll find his forever home in not time! He is such a cutie and is just waiting to find his family. :hearts: :hearts:

Frzframe
02-26-2006, 12:52 PM
His "owners" were moving this weekend to a rental property and they didn't want to pay the "huge" pet deposit because Corey isn't potty trained. He is also a chewer and likes to destroy things and has to much energy. If they couldn't place him this weekend into rescue they were going to take him to the pound! OMG if he was that scared of me in the man's arms can you imagine how he would have been at a shelter?!! :mad: Also the woman is pregnant and didn't want to deal with him any longer. They were young and had no business getting a dog (IMO of course).

Any way he is all settled and doing great. No accidents yet but heck he's been in his kennel most of the time since it was time for bed soon after I got him home. He wants to be close to everyone and is happy to see me which is awsome since we had such a rocky start.

I'll try to get more photos of him and the crew. He'll be placed super fast cause he's young and as cute as a bugs ear. :boogie:

Helen
02-26-2006, 02:10 PM
They were young and had no business getting a dog (IMO of course).

Obviously. :mad3: :mad2: :mad1:

At least he's safe with you, now. He looks like a sweetheart. I know he'll go fast, so I'll try not to get too attached! :kiss:

Mama S.
02-26-2006, 08:06 PM
So glad you got him! He'll be a wonder in no time!!
Sandi

Laurie' s Dachshunds
02-26-2006, 09:08 PM
If he is as sweet as he looks:hearts: :hearts: who could get rid of him?